Recent content by Gibbo

1. Gibbo

Post your all mountain bike

Sweet bike, that Soda. I wouldn't mind trying mine with an air shock that locks out. Pedal bob is only bad when standing and hammering. But the Soda is a bike that allows this...
  2. Gibbo

Looking forward to the finished pic! It's defnitely one of the better looking bikes out there. Would put some bigger forks on it for a DH weekend, but the Revs are nice & light. So far I've done XC, jumps and 4x tracks & been loving it! Even manuals OK in short CS mode... Same wheels...
  3. Gibbo

NS Soda 2012 AM Build Forks: Revelations Weight: 14.7 kg Does everything from XC to dirt jumps pretty well. Nice n solid...
  4. Gibbo

NS Soda Air Enduro 2013

I just built up a 2012 frame that I got cheap on CRC. Weighs 14.7 kg with Revelation forks. Does everything from XC to dirt jumps pretty well.
  5. Gibbo

The NS Surge thread

Post your Surges here! Was a bit surprised noone has posted up a Surge before, so here is mine, just built: Forks shown at 120mm, as that is where they sit when at 150mm but sagged Frame - NS Bikes Surge. Size L Front fork - RS Revelation RLT Ti Dual Position 120/150mm Handlebars...
  6. Gibbo

AM HT frames...That aren't fugly

NS Surge: As clean as it gets Revelation RLT Ti Dual Position 120/150mm (shown here at 120mm) Weight: 13.3kg Size: Large (16" ST, 24.2" effTT) 411mm adjustable chainstays
  7. Gibbo

Kensington Jumps

Bugger, am away til mid-June
  8. Gibbo

Kensington Jumps

How did the council meeting go? I have plenty of time to come and dig at the moment.
  9. Gibbo

Windsor Dirt Jumps, Melbourne

So how are the jumps looking? might have a ride this weekend. Any more dirt/dig days on the horizon?
  10. Gibbo

VIC SOLD Bling 24" Wheelset - Hope Pro2 20mm/SS on Rhyno Lite XL's SOLD

Did I mention they look cool, sound cool and feel cool????? Taste ain't that great tho' :cool:
  11. Gibbo

Price Drop $280 the pair!
  12. Gibbo

bumped..................
  13. Gibbo

Windsor Dirt Jumps, Melbourne

Was there on Saturday. Very dry and sandy. Bring a broom