Recent content by frostty74

1. F

Sold Rockshox Judy T2 1998 vintage

Anything’s possible. Well just call it ‘bespoke’.
  2. F

Sold Rockshox Judy T2 1998 vintage

Perfect for that vintage build or just if you prefer V-brakes up front and 80mm of travel. Item: 1998 Rockshox Judy T2 Location: Blakehurst, Sydney Item Condition: Vintage (worth heaps more when you throw in “vintage”) Reason for selling: Shed clear out Price and price conditions: Make me an...
  3. F

Shipping a bike to the USA

Cheers. Have looked in to selling it here as Oddjob suggested above and buying over there. The exchange rate is just so brutal.
  4. F

Shipping a bike to the USA

Hi All, I’m moving to the US east coast in 6 weeks and am looking in to shipping my bike rather than lugging it through airports with all of our luggage. Has anyone shipped a complete bike to the US before and if so, who did you use and what were the costs? I’ve been looking online and costs...
  5. F

SOLD pending payment - Set of 26inch Flow EX on Hope

Sold pending payment
  6. F

SOLD pending payment - Set of 26inch Flow EX on Hope

Item: Set of 26inch Flow EX on Hope Pro2 Evo hubs w/Shimano m8000 XT 11-42 cassette 11 sp. Tyres - Maxxis HRII 26x2.3(f) & Maxxis Ardent 26x2.25(r). Front hub - 15mm, Rear Hub - 14x142mm Location: Wamberal 2260, Central Coast NSW Item Condition: Great Condition - wheels straight with some...
  7. F

SOLD ------ 2012 Yeti SB66a med w/Cane Creek DB Air

Get your hands on the original super bike! Item: 2012 Yeti SB66a with Cane Creek Double Barrel Air Location: Wamberal, Central Coast NSW Item Condition: Good condition for it's age. Covered in Frameskin since new Reason for selling: Bought a new bike instead Price and price conditions...
  8. F

The last piece of the puzzle - Yeti SB5.5

32 tooth front ring but I'm thinking of swapping it out to a 34.
  9. F

So I got the forks mounted up today and finished the bike off. Can't wait to get out for the first ride this weekend. Details: Frame: 2017 Yeti SB5.5 Turq Large Fork: 2018 Fox Float 36 160mm boost Shock: Fox Float X Dropper: Fox Transfer 125mm Bars: Raceface Atlas 800mm Grips: Odi Stem...
  10. F

So these turned up today........2018 Fox Float 36 29r 160mm hsc/lsc boost. Now to finish the build and get out on the new rig. Finished bike pics to follow.
  11. F

SOLD - please delete. 2015 Rockshox Pike RCT3 160mm 26 inch solo air

Sorry guys. Will check pm's tonight and get back to you all.
  12. F

SOLD SOLD - Rockshox Reverb dropper external 125mm drop 30.9mm diameter

Item: Rockshox Reverb with external cable - 1330mm long. Right hand lever but always run upside down on left. post length 420mm Location: Wamberal, Central Coast Item Condition: Good condition, no shaft play. Reason for selling: Funding new build and need internal routing Price and price...
  13. F

SOLD - please delete. 2015 Rockshox Pike RCT3 160mm 26 inch solo air

SOLD SOLD SOLD Item: 2015 Rockshox Pike RCT3 160mm 26 inch solo air - 190mm steerer Location: Wamberal, Central Coast NSW Item Condition: Freakin awesome. Tiny cable rub on top of left leg near air valve. Reason for selling: Drank the 29r coolaide Price and price conditions: $350neg +...
  14. F

SOLD - Giant Contact SL Switch Seatpost

SOLD - pending payment