Recent content by fletcha2233

1. fletcha2233

Ourimbah DH clubby 20/6/10 by NBT

wtf neil, none of me???
  2. fletcha2233

Ourimbah clubby-20th June 2010

Bike you were riding: kONA Stab number: 18 what you were wearing: tbsm jersey, red royal shorts. email: mitchell.fletcher22@gmail.com Thanks :)
  3. fletcha2233

DH basically a stab and that!

Im bulk tall. Its probably needs to go up a little more!
  4. fletcha2233

haha that is the way i like it!;)
  5. fletcha2233

Good build Frame sizes: Med Frame tubing: Kona Clump DH 7005 Aluminum, 8" Travel w/DOPE Rear Shock: Bos stoy Fork: Fox 40 rc2 2010 Headset: FSA Gravity DX Crankarms: Shimano Saint Chainrings: 36T B/B: Shimano Saint Pedals: Kona Wah-Wah Chain: Shimano SLX Freewheel: Shimano XT...
  6. fletcha2233

Dual Slalom 28th of june, in the shire

Dual Salmon Slalom Day REMINDER "this sunday" DON'T FORGET Our informal slalom day is happening on Sunday the 28th of June in the Park next to Port Hacking High School (where the Circus usually is). The deal will be, rock up about 10am, we'll have a flat grass slalom set up for a bit of fun...
  7. fletcha2233

Dual Slalom Day REMINDER DON'T FORGET Our informal slalom day is happening on Sunday the 28th of June in the Park next to Port Hacking High School (where the Circus usually is). The deal will be, rock up about 10am, we'll have a flat grass slalom set up for a bit of fun and some"informal...
  8. fletcha2233

Location decided. Dual Slalom Day (update) Our informal slalom day is happening on Sunday the 28th of June in the Park next to Port Hacking High School (where the Circus usually is). The deal will be, rock up about 10am, we'll have a flat grass slalom set up for a bit of fun and...
  9. fletcha2233

Dual Slalom Day Fletcher is sick of doing solo road slalom (check out the heavy handed braking) so he's organising a BIG Dual slalom day soon at a secret location in the Shire. Keep the 28th of June Free ... its going to be SICK
  10. fletcha2233

STOLEN NSW Nicolai helius am 1 in australia

Hey ill just use this thread to sell my bike that is the identical i picked it up last night. Man that is horrible cant believe that happened.
  11. fletcha2233

Morewood Makulu Edit:new hi res photos

Its no kona!
  12. fletcha2233

Post Your Wallpaper

This shuttle rig!
  13. fletcha2233

2009 Mt. Buller Nats 31/01/09 * NEW PICS Page 12 *

yo, 49 silver kona with black boxxers black shorts, black jersey, yellow flame helmet. Thanks
  14. fletcha2233

Went home..

good shots bro!
  15. fletcha2233

Had an Itch at Critch..

sweet picks bro!