Recent content by flasher

1. flasher

boooooooOOOOOOOSSSTTTTTTT

Omgggzoooor he is wearing girly pants and that turndown is like 90º underclickeddd. What a shit rider.
  2. flasher

Lithgow, saturday 6th May. Trials.

Hey all, not really sure whether i'll get any response to this, but oh well, otn is down, so worth a shot. Anyone heading to the trials comp (on the 7th) Want to ride the day before? Im leaving sydney lunchtime on saturday so i dont have to get up at 5am to make it, so should be there early...
  3. flasher

couple of canberra skatepark shots

Oh ok, my bad, rad photos anyway man, very nice.
  4. flasher

couple of canberra skatepark shots

Heyyyyy matt. Was that the backbone bmx jam on friday? Someone down there mentioned it to us, and we wished we coulda stayed down there but had to come back to sydney. Ps.. we are all now banned from the saville.
  5. flasher

.: My Suburban & Koxx :.

Very nice man, loving the koxx, but what length is it? Looks a tad shorter than others, but i guess im used to looking at my mod which measures out to 1076 haha, supposed to be 1045, but i like the extra legth even though i have to pedal-up everything not bunnyhop. it gaps like a mofo. What...
  6. flasher

What would you do with $1m for trials?

Make a few smallish, but decent trials parks spread out around sydney, each with a street and natural spot, so people like me dont have to ride 10k's on a bike with no seat and an 18-12 gear ratio to ride a ledge to ledge to drop. ffs. i even need to ride an uphill kilometre to ride a freaking...
  7. flasher

NSW State Trials Rd#1

Yeah dudes, everyone should get to it! Headed up to pacific park with sam hull the other day, i didnt get alot of riding done, but damn there is alot there haha. Looking foward to it. Uhhh wtf.. i swear this thread/i was on otn.
  8. flasher

Trials demo

Hell yeah guys. Nice riding all, nice bike adam;) , but in all seriousness, Mod really really suits your riding. Looks like a fun day was had. Ben. Ps.. the other rider was Damien Gillings (Damo), not Ken? if im not mistaken that is.
  9. flasher

Trials Caper

Blah blach blah.. :p Out of all the riders on OTN riding them, only two have broken, and they were both deemed manufacturers fault, and replaced... yes? Or is something going on i dont know about. Mines holding up fine, and thats all that really matters i guess;) Anyway, i wont deny that...
  10. flasher

Trials Caper

You'd be suprised, i would run a trials specific, new 2006 echo rims, rear is 48mm wide, which is awesome for learning, because you wont pinch near as much, Light as hell, and damned strength to weight/price ratio. I think there around $70 from www.biketrialsaustralia.com what's your...
  11. flasher

Trials

Fuck yeah don, thats sick. Your the only aus importer at the moment i think? unless biketrialsaus is, but i dont think so. Buy this shit people.
  12. flasher

Trials

Read the thread don jeeeez... but yeah. I assume your heading down to pt elliot don?, im really trying to, but i might have some troubles, should know tomorrow.
  13. flasher

Trials

Take it as in steal haha, not really though. Yeah thanks for the booster don, with that booster and no belt grip my brakes are nearly as silent as Vee's. wsmtbdhvp - I sent you a PM.
  14. flasher

Trials

Yeah for sure naz, huge ups to the sydneytrials crew, for dealing with me and pushing my riding heaps, i feel like i've progressed really fast. Hüp - you should really try to get down to point elliot, it will be a freaking good time and there should be some insane riding.. although im not a...
  15. flasher

Trials

Cool, you riding with some friends? by yourself? with the adelaide trials people? You gonna make it to point elliot at the end of january? Ill most probably be heading down with the sydney crew, it will be a challenge because its natural, but should still be good fun. You should try and get...