Recent content by evil_duffman

1. evil_duffman

Ebay - do people still use it?

Thought so! Cheers guys, that's pretty much what I thought. This site has easily been the best for used gear, but new quality parts do seem to be on online stores.
  2. evil_duffman

Ebay - do people still use it?

Hi, I Was looking for parts all over the Internet to find the best deals (as you do), and it seems ebay isn't what it used to be? Or is it me? There can be some good finds but in general do people still have it as a "go to" for new & used bike stuff?
  3. evil_duffman

Sa - 96 gt lts - sold

Lts I could really use the shock to get my LTS working again. How much for shock only?
  4. evil_duffman

Wanted Sram Shifter Clamp

Wanted to buy 1 x Sram shifter clamp to suit X7. If your running a 1x10 set up and don't need your left side shifter clamp please sell it to me, it can be a standard type or matchmaker. Hit me up if you have one you can part with. Cheers, Scott.
  5. evil_duffman

Avid brake set SOLD

please delete no longer for sale, please delete
  6. evil_duffman

Avid brake set SOLD

Brakes Item: Avid Elixir R (2 x sets) black hose or red jagwire hose. Extra Info: loooong hoses, will fit dh bike or niner no probs, (they have been run on both) Comes with 6" rotors, bolts & mounts. Location: Adelaide Item Condition: Looks good, work perfectly. Price and price conditions...
  7. evil_duffman

Wtb

Wanted: sram x9 or x7 front shifter. Pm me if you have anything your willing sell off. Cheers.
  8. evil_duffman

Specialized Camber SOLD

No longer for sale please remove
  9. evil_duffman

TAS SOLD Cannondale Rush frame

Ht Hey, What is the Head Tube length? I have some forks with a short steerer
  10. evil_duffman

Polygon

There are so many good options, like these too... http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/bicycles/trek/bikes-mountain-dual-suspension/trek-fuel-ex-5/prahran/vic/102237758 http://www.bikeexchange.com.au/bicycles/norco/bikes-mountain-dual-suspension/fluid-6-2/gold-coast/qld/102210571...
  11. evil_duffman

Polygon

Go for it That looks like a decent bike for $1000. I would normally steer clear of cheap (new) dual sus bikes but polygon seem to have the goods for value. There is also nothing like a brand new bike and you don't have any nasty surprises with worn parts or risk of a bad deal, and best of...
  12. evil_duffman

Santa Cruz Bronson

That bike looks like sex... Great vid on the thought process behind a product.
  13. evil_duffman

$1000 hardtail choice these days

I just had a look at the cosmic and have to admit it's well spec'd for the price, and polygon seem to be a good up and coming brand. Or... Why not get an xtc for yourself and something cheap for the hubby if he's not fussed ;)
  14. evil_duffman

29er Forks

Wanted 29er Forks, anything around Rock Shox Tora level and above at a sensible price. Let me know what you have, Cheers.
  15. evil_duffman

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Hey Hey guys loving the retro builds going on. Is anyone interested in a Mongoose IBOC Team? I have the frame, fork and XT headset all original. From what I can find it's a 1989 Tange cro-mo tubing Handcrafted beast. Size could be an XL (measures 22in from bb to centre of top tube) It's...