Recent content by Eugenius

1. E

STOLEN WA - Lapierre Spicy Team

Bike: Lapierre Spicy Team Colour: White with Black, Red and Blue Date it was stolen: 2, 3 or 4th February 2018 Where it was stolen: Perth/Northbridge, WA Specs: Carbon Frame, Rockshox Pike Forks and Monarch Rear Shock, SRAM XX1 Groupset, Shimano DX SPD Pedals, Absolute Black Oval Chainring...
  2. E

Bell Super 2R & 2 MIPS Australia standards pending???????

Got mine today and just figured this out. I guess they could be used if you are going out for a ride where you are expecting to get very muddy - and only want to wear the open face. Could help to stop the ports clogging up with mud etc for when you next want to fit the chin bar. However I...
  3. E

Got an email back from Bell in the US last night: So as I need a new helmet by mid-march looks like I will have to consider other options.
  4. E

Yes. But most of the thread went off topic talking about Australian Standards in general. Yes there was one post on the expected dates (#59 - thank you), but with no-one confirming it / no further info in the last 3 weeks. I have tried to get confirmation from local stockists but nothing yet -...
  5. E

Any news on when there will be availability of these helmets in Australia with AS stickers? I have emailed Bell directly via their website and a couple of local Bell stockists, but no answer yet. Currently in the market for a new helmet - and was interested in the Bell Super anyway, but...
  6. E

Lost Keys - You Yangs Stockyards Car Park - Mon 14th Apr

I appear to have lost a set of keys today (Monday 14th April) that were in the front door pocket of my car. They will be one of 3 places - outside an office I went for an interview at this morning, a Servo, or Stockyards Car Park at the Youies. If at the Youies they would be in the Stockyards...
  7. E

The You Yangs Thread

Lost Keys - You Yangs Stockyards Car Park - Mon 14th Apr I appear to have lost a set of keys today (Monday 14th April) that were in the front door pocket of my car. They will be one of 3 places - outside an office I went for an interview at this morning, a Servo, or Stockyards Car Park at the...
  8. E

Lost Keys - You Yangs Stockyards Carpark

I appear to have lost a set of keys today (Monday 14th April) that were in the front door pocket of my car. They will be one of 3 places - outside an office I went for an interview at this morning, a Servo, or Stockyards Car Park at the Youies. If at the Youies they would be in the Stockyards...
  9. E

Yarra Trails regulars

Anyone know if the monday night rides from Fitzsimons Lane are still on? Haven't been for a while but the bike is still in the car from the weekend so may head up tonight if there are people about / trails are ridable.
  10. E

Melbourne Social Rides

Wanted to come along at the weekend but already had a weekend away with the Mrs booked. Hopefully should be along to the next one (and possibly the one after - although not sure I can do the Age Run 10km and get to Buxton in time). However where I did go this weekend - Erica - would be...
  11. E

Melbourne Social Rides

I would definitely be interested. Been in Melbourne 6 months now and been out on a few of the Monday rides near Hans loop, but still don't know too many other riders or other riding spots apart from Lysterfield, Erica, Yarra Trails and You Yangs.
  12. E

Erica MTB Park

Fattrax - it was indeed and they did have a trail map. I am back there the weekend after next so hopefully not too much rain before then!!
  13. E

Erica MTB Park

Went over to Erica for the weekend and had a great time - even in the wet. Found some great cabins to stay in for the weekend in the forrest (leave the Mrs there with a spa bath / TV etc) so I could go out riding in the mornings (cabin about 50m from Crazy Snake), then went exploring Walhalla /...
  14. E

WA Trails listing

OK I'll get this started (former Perth resident who moved to Victoria 3 months ago so can just think about riding these trails but unfortunately won't be riding them for a long time!) Name - Kalamunda Circuit Location - Mundaring Weir Road, Paul's Valley - car parking at The Dell (about 1km...
  15. E

Yarra Trails regulars

Yeah - hit a tree stump that was hidden in the undergrowth, bike went all buckaroo so threw a leg out to balance myself / stop me going over the bars, but then the bike swung around and chainring went into my right calf! Still - managed to ride the rest of the trail and only the bottom two...