Recent content by emp

1. E

Thompson Stems?

they are amazing, have them on all my bikes, same with the seatposts dont think you will find anything better for the money the knock offs are on ali express, but they are only $15 cheaper than the real thing so no idea why you would skimp and get a fake one
  2. E

Chinese Carbon 29er

yeah been about 4 weeks now on the BB and about 7 weeks on the homebrew chainrings LT Bikes were great to deal with, took 1 week for them to make it and 1 week in the mail to get it so 2 weeks from order to the door is awesome if you ask me :D Frame, freight and pay pal fee was $480usd
  3. E

Chinese Carbon 29er

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/31088533/1/ltbike?h=1f7579 few photos of my build, still waiting on the BB for it
  4. E

Most Popular Bike at World Champs

seemed to be a tone of evil revolts, man they looked hot going down the hill and one of the quietest bikes I saw as well
  5. E

XC 1993 Klein Attitude - now complete

wow this is awesome, i always wanted a klein, this sucker would have been worth some huge coin when new :D
  6. E

Recommend a truing stand

Ive got a park TS-2 with the adjustable base plate and I love it I think you can get something that looks like a Hozan from BMX International
  7. E

Torpedo7

torpedo 7 sell OEM forks that wont be covered by warranty which is no problem for some people but just be warned
  8. E

FAKE Chris king headsets. warning!!!

these have been around for along time now its funny when you see them come through the shop from time to time ebay ftw~!
  9. E

Off the shelf complete single speed bikes?

unless you can find the peace 9r on the floor you wont be getting one they sold out before xmas even after pre-order 2 3 months before they were due we still missed out :(
  10. E

What Down Hill Frame should i use in my next "project"

Id be looking at a 2stage http://www.2stagebikes.com/ for that kind of money super sweet and super tech... built one up the other week and it is so nice
  11. E

Hydro deraileurs, carbon fibre shock and other stuff

dirtworks has the DT carbon airshocks in the new book, not to bad money either really
  12. E

Backyard Built Bike update pg 5

nice work :) as a guy who has build a dh bike or 2 I would be beefing up that rear end just a tad :p really like it tho, awesome work :D
  13. E

Lightest MTB cranks

wombolts wont work with the shimano HT2BB (yes i checked just then) you have no room left with them, unless your BB shell is 38mm wide :p we have had no trouble with the euro bb with wombolts (yet)
  14. E

Lightest MTB cranks

I would be having a serious look at Odyssey Wombolts they are super light and strong + with the 41Thermal lifetime warranty you can go wrong
  15. E

What Frame: Rhythm - Transition?

i got a rhythm for sale, pm rm