Recent content by ebuk

1. ebuk

HuRT self sufficient bike "RIDE"

Go Blair!!!!
  2. ebuk

HuRT self sufficient bike "RIDE"

Looks better now! 300km's. Time to decide if I can actually do this race, or just mooch at Barraba for a night.
  3. ebuk

The Self Sufficient Bike Camping Thread.

hmmm. Does your check / ok also send an SMS? Edit - Nevermind. It pays to log into my account. When I got my Spot set up the options to select the country etc where not there. Or I had painted on eyes at the time. All sorted now!
  4. ebuk

The Self Sufficient Bike Camping Thread.

Happy to proven wrong on this, but isn't this feature a USA specific thing? If you press the family help button it sends an SMS and an email to your family, but I think the SMS is only for USA phone network. If that's the case you'd better hope your family check their email regularly...
  5. ebuk

Paterson Kona 24 Hour - May 21/22, 2011.

Those tracks are looking good. I think I need to try and make the 3 hour. Will Rocky share his backyard?
  6. ebuk

VVC 10 Hour Classic - March 5th Awaba

:( I couldn't make it. Looking forward to the next one.
  7. ebuk

All new category for the Paterson Kona, the Cubano en Solitario.
  8. ebuk

Fatties + snow = Iditarod Trail Invitational

For anyone interested in following it. http://www.alaskaultrasport.com/alaska_ultra_home_page.html Some pics of the start. https://picasaweb.google.com/EpicDesignsAlaska/2011UltraSport#
  9. ebuk

Mustn't be the same 13! These days its a cheeseboard with crackers, smoked mussels, camembert and lemon zest! That's high society beard knosh.
  10. ebuk

Bikepacking

That UCO candle looks the business. Never seen those before but I like the idea. I agree, a dry packed tent is much more pleasant. I like your method of carry extra and don't stress about getting anywhere and enjoy the scenery. Your trip sounds fantastic.
  11. ebuk

The Single Speed Thread

have faith brothers! have faith
  12. ebuk

National 24 solo champs in 2011?

The thing I'd miss the most from Majura would be the 'everyone crammed in pit row'. It had such a great vibe and the amount of times some complete stranger helped out while I was at transition was amazing.
  13. ebuk

Jet Black 24 Hours 2011

Or 'Dorothy' shoes :).