Recent content by drewivison

1. D

Ourimbah DH clubby 29/5/11 by NBT

Thanks for the shots Niel. First race in 8 months and I crash out. I'm doing fine, just watching excessive amounts DVD's and enjoying the panadol fortes. I'll see u at the next race I'm at in 12 weeks or so! Drew
  2. D

Depot Road jumps need HELP or NOMORE

hey Niel I only know of two legal dirt jump parks in Sydney. One being Tahmoor and the other Castle Cove. Dont know exactly what council zones they are in though. I am sure it would be easy enough to find out.
  3. D

SantimMedia - Redsands Dirt Jam (Jack Baker, Drew Ivison, Keiran Volk)

sick video! good song, good editing and good riding! was such a good day
  4. D

+1 to fabian barel and kona

been repping a kona for 12 months........ not cracked.......... and I would say has the best geometry out of most dh bike on the market at that price......... I think kona are doing an injustice on themselves though by putting the specs they do on the stab range........ stock the bike feels fair...
  5. D

2009 NSWMTB round 2 Results

wow..... check out the winner of under 17's time (3.14), 5 seconds up on any of the under 19's, pretty damb good effort
  6. D

Lovelife - Thredbo Collection Series

stoked with the one of me (the last one), ill be buying a big one of that for sure! Thankyou and awesome shots
  7. D

Oh What A Feeling!

Thanks for the photo's. I love you long time with fist of adonis.
  8. D

Save Thirroul Trails: And Legalise Them!

We need your biological scientific background to force them to see the importance of the land from a "insert your biology big words here" perspective grunted.
  9. D

Save Thirroul Trails: And Legalise Them!

Done. I wont let thiroul go without a fight
  10. D

ftw 270 backie

i say screw the flair and just go for the 360 backflip
  11. D

Alan Hepburn & Chris Soinenen

have either of those two given the slopestyle comps a decent go yet?? they have all the tricks that the big boys have, are willing to go big ect. ect. Its about time we have a few more aussie riders repping it Top riding, top vid (has it got vod yet??)
  12. D

tahmoor dirt jumps (west. syd)

hey guys, I and a few mates are probs going to tahmoor for a bash this sat. I am just wondering if anyone knows how the jumps are looking lately? Last time I was there they were really bad. If I get word that they are all good, feel free to join us. Should be there about 10.30 all going...
  13. D

Mortdale dj's this sunday

hey zane..... i may come across for a few hours, not too sure what i am doing yet though..... will let you know as it gets closer...... if i come ill pile a few shovels into the car as the jumps are a bit worn down at the moment...... anyone else keen?
  14. D

Ourimbah 22/2/09 by nbt

hey niel.... got any of me, rider 26?....... i saw you on the last flat corner....... email: drew_ivison@hotmail.com cheers nbt
  15. D

Sam Hill @ National Champs, Canberra

I normally stay clear of "sam hill threads" on farkin. But there is no doubt sam gave it his all at stromlo for the world cup......... Sam had the points win coming into that round with gee and minnar just after him. Winning the overall world cup is just as (if not more so) impressive then...