Recent content by DIRTYharry

1. DIRTYharry

Mobile phone challenge

Photos take from iPhone 4 enjoy
  2. DIRTYharry

Glory glory glory

Had this for a couple months! Nice little bike ;)
  3. DIRTYharry

Rock Shox Reba leaking from the gate

what year model are they? the same thing happened with my totems and a certain year model had this problem through-out most of the rockshox forks... you may need new internals bud
  4. DIRTYharry

not sure if this has been posted but sure to get a laugh!!!

hahaha "oh god dam it"
  5. DIRTYharry

Leak in my Totems

thats sick man thanks
  6. DIRTYharry

Leak in my Totems

yea ive had the same trouble with mine (09 totems) i was going to take them into the shop this weekend, but if its going to end up costing me 300 bucks i dont know if i want to... the forks still feel great just the annoying leaking. Few mates of suggested it would be the seal underneath the...
  7. DIRTYharry

Dh frame

hey mate, selling an 05 kona stinky in very good condition, custom paint job can be seen in the complete bike for sale section pm me if interested cheers harry
  8. DIRTYharry

SA Wanted Freedide/Downhill Bike, complete $900-$1100

hey bud, im selling a 2005 kona stinky shown in this thread http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?207180-2005-kona-stinky-very-pimp!! i know its an 05 but the bike is in great condition and has not had a hard life, ill sell it for 900 and i just thought i would guage your interest pm...
  9. DIRTYharry

2000 Kona Stab.

im selling a 2005 kona stinky for 900 very good condition to PM me if your interested ;)
  10. DIRTYharry

Townsville Pump track

that looks awesome mate! did u concrete those cement blocks in around that burn?
  11. DIRTYharry

DIY Sesh at the Heights

Great shots bud... keep it up!
  12. DIRTYharry

NSW Sold

Steerer width? 1.5? Or 1 1/8?
  13. DIRTYharry

Sold

my dream bike hope the sale goes well for you mate
  14. DIRTYharry

will a sunline 888 direct mount stem fit dropoffs

yea i was pretty sure it wasn't possible cheers mate DIRTYharry
  15. DIRTYharry

will a sunline 888 direct mount stem fit dropoffs

alright so DIRTYharry was looking at placing an order for a direct mount stem but he is finding it hard to find one that will fit his forks, DIRTYharry has marzocchi drop offs and was looking at getting a sunline 888 direct mount stem shown in the link -...