Recent content by Dirkmak

1. D

2011 giant glory how much does it cost?

yep that's 2 weeks ago and after a week i bought this bike reason for selling im assigned to work at barrow island :'(
  2. D

for interested/sure buyers pm me
  3. D

i was thinking if im going to sell it.
  4. D

Also, the warranty is void if your not the original owner. thanks for this pete!i didn't know this :) thumbs up!, so $2500 is it fair enough?
  5. D

would you mind how much does it cost of this bike? Used 2011 Giant Glory 01 - medium(still have warranty) SPECS: Rear Shock - Rock Shox vivid coil Fork - Rock Shox Boxxer rc2c 200mm w/20mm TA Cranks - Raceface Pedals - jetblack Shifter / derallieur - SRAM x-7 Brake Calipers - Avid...
  6. D

Giant glory dh1

hi everyone is there any difference or changes in giant glory dh1 from 2007 upto 2009/10? coz they look all the same. cheers!
  7. D

2nd hand downhill bike

peachy this is more similar that i do in motocross. im willing to spend $4500 on DH bike the reason why im looking for a 2nd is for gaining skills and if im ready to join competition i will probably spend $4500 or more that that. im 100% that i want to try this sport...
  8. D

2nd hand downhill bike

thank you all guy's i just got a giant glory dh for $800 ill post the photo tom. cheers
  9. D

2nd hand downhill bike

yep your right the reason why i dont want to have a transaction outside w.a is i have a bad experience. these 3bikes are within perth actually its 4 i wasnt be able to post the 4rth bike. can anyone sell a dh bike within perth. thanks
  10. D

2nd hand downhill bike

thanks mate :)
  11. D

2nd hand downhill bike

any advice or comment will be appreciated cheers
  12. D

2nd hand downhill bike

can anyone suggest me which of the three are capable updating new parts and doing some basic dh cheers
  13. D

2nd hand downhill bike

Price: 1,650.00 Cross max tubeless wheels Scott rear shock Rockshox forks Near new tyres can anyone suggest me which of the three are capable updating new parts and doing some basic dh cheers:single_eye:
  14. D

2nd hand downhill bike

and also this one 08 GT MARATHON 2.0 for $800
  15. D

2nd hand downhill bike

peachy thank you for all your great advice i always watch DH video in youtube and i found out its the same as my sport which i do in our country the only difference is your using almost all of your strength and doing all steep slope. i found out very challenging the only downside of doing DH is...