Recent content by DaSchmooze

1. DaSchmooze

The Last Kowalski...

Hey Mont24 Team - how does the pairs event work? Is it just you and your mate with a combined time or is like a relay style event where one does one lap and the other does another?
  2. DaSchmooze

The Last Kowalski...

Going to give the 50km a crack.
  3. DaSchmooze

Post your 29er!

Thanks Big JD - it was a scary experience and fortunately (unfortunately?) I was concussed so I don't recall what happened. I only have the recount of what happened from those who stopped to help. I was in a group doing a fair clip when it happened but fortunately, the driver who was coming...
  4. DaSchmooze

Post your 29er!

Yeah happy to get a new bike but would have preferred to stay upright and healthy though... But carbon is carbon :tongue1: so it's not all that bad!
  5. DaSchmooze

Post your 29er!

Yes that last hill is sketchy as hell. I've gone down it a few times and I take my time but I have been overtaken by dudes absolutely flying down it. Wouldn't do that for quids.
  6. DaSchmooze

Post your 29er!

Correct - it was in the Convict 100 this year. Knocked off on the last stretch of the 50km race by a rider from behind. Knocked out, busted ribs, broken elbow, broken collarbone and one very broken bike. Slid into the only oncoming car on the entire course.
  7. DaSchmooze

Post your 29er!

As a result of this... ... I finally got a hold of this! Cube AMS 100 I absolutely love it. Rides like a dream and I think the geometry fits me better than the Epic.
  8. DaSchmooze

Husky 50 k - 2 entries for sale $60 each

Email sent Clair Matt
  9. DaSchmooze

Post your 29er!

Beautiful looking bike. looks fast just standing there
  10. DaSchmooze

Felt Edict Nine 2... help me find one!!!

God I'm sounding desperate hey! Yep that was me. Just got an email from Southcott saying that all larges in the country have been sold and new stock isnt available to September/October. I could get a Edict Nine 3 speced up but that may end up costing more than the edict Nine 2. It would...
  11. DaSchmooze

Really? Which store?
  12. DaSchmooze

Thanks Asininedrivel - I'm willing to have it sent from anywhere round the country to Sydney too - if you happen to know of a Felt dealer near you.
  13. DaSchmooze

Agreed - but i took a size medium for a ride and i found the brakes to be really good. I haven't tried XT brakes so they of course could be bucketl oads better
  14. DaSchmooze

Thanks Fergo - I called these guys a few days ago and missed the last one by a few days prior to that.
  15. DaSchmooze

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Felt Edict Nine 2 in a size Large. Can't seem to find one and Southcott says they are all out of stock. If you happen to know of a store near you that has one I'd be keen to find out who. Link to bike is here...