Recent content by dan-492

1. dan-492

2010 Del Rio NSW DH BY NBT

hey neil, thanks for the great photo. if you happened to get any more could you please send me them. No# 113 Bike: black and red glory Kit: tld black kit with grey/red stripe, possibly a blue flanno on saturday morning. Cheers, Danny. dan-492@hotmail.com
  2. dan-492

Del Rio State Round 13th June 2010

hey mate, nice looking shots. any you have of no# 115 would be excellent. bike: black & red glory kit: black tld with grey/red stripe, and a flanno early saturday. dan-492@hotmail.com cheers, danny burgess
  3. dan-492

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

hey neil excellent shots as always! hope you got some of me. No# 112 Kit: black tld with grey/red stripe Bike: black and red glory dan-492@hotmail.com cheers
  4. dan-492

Awaba 2010 state DH By NBT

hey neil hope you got a couple of me. the pictures are excellent as always! #126 black tld kit with grey/red stripe, THE camo helmet, black/red 2010 glory. saturday i was wearing white/black shorts and not sure what top dan-492@hotmail.com cheers, danny
  5. dan-492

Correct Spring for Rockshox Vivid 4.1? (yes I have done some research :)

i have a 2010 glory 1 and i would weigh about 75 kitted up. i have found the 500 too stiff in the rear for my liking as it feels quite skaty and not as supple as i would like it. I have done drops on it, jumps, rock gardens and never once has it bottomed out. i am thinking of going to a 350 or...
  6. dan-492

2010 interschools (chris)

hey mate you might have some of me. no# 109 kit: black tld with red/grey stripe, THE camo helmet (friday wearing black unit jumper with white/black shorts) bike: 09 glory black/white dan-492@hotmail.com cheers
  7. dan-492

Interschools 2010

hey mate you might have some of me. no# 109 kit: black tld with red/grey stripe, THE camo helmet (friday wearing black unit jumper with white/black shorts) bike: 09 glory black/white dan-492@hotmail.com cheers
  8. dan-492

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

hey neil, its a bit late sorry but ive been busy with school and getting my bike fixed after thredbo haha. any chance you have one of me? kit: camo helmet, black tld with red/grey stripe no# 156 bike: black and white glory thanks heaps, your shots are excellent! dan-492@hotmail.com
  9. dan-492

TBSM website problems?

hey guys, is anyone else having trouble accessing TBSM? it is the only website that i cant get onto at the momnt so it cant be my connection, yet i got onto it at school today? is this my problem or are others having problems? cheers
  10. dan-492

Moto Tie-Downs

yeah i have used a chock between the tyre and crown of the forks. seems to work really well and i dont use too much tension.
  11. dan-492

Moto Tie-Downs

hey guys, Do any of you use moto tie downs for your bikes? just wondering if it does any damage to them or whatever? Cheers
  12. dan-492

Lithgow State champs Photos

some great shots mate, any of #606? saturday: black and white glory, camo THE helmet, black jumper, black/white TLD shorts. Sunday: same as above but with black TLD kit with grey/red stripe. dan-492@hotmail.com Cheers
  13. dan-492

09 Lithgow NSW DH champs by NBT

hey great shots as always neil! any of #606? saturday: black and white glory, camo THE helmet, black jumper, black/white TLD shorts. Sunday: same as above but with black TLD kit with grey/red stripe. I remember talking to you after i binned it on one of the thunders on saturday...
  14. dan-492

Lithgow DH State Champs

hey nice shots mate i was on a black and white glory #606, wearing black tld kit with grey/red stripe, a camo THE helmet. cheers dan-492@hotmail.com
  15. dan-492

Lithgow State DH Champs

hey mate, nice shots there. #606, black and white glory, camo THE helmet, black jumper with white/black tld shorts. cheers mate dan-492@hotmail.com