Recent content by crzie

1. C

Chumba XCL - what's it worth?

Thanks Daniel and Moorey, that zee groupset came at the perfect time after i realised that the gears slip on higher rings. I'll ride the current set till it dies then will swap everything over.
  2. C

Hi there,

welcome, once you jump on the dually you'll never look back, although road is easier to pedal, MTB is so much more fun. check out the for sale forum and if you're on fb check the the MTB for sale groups. gl in your search
  3. C

sweet! the ragley looked like a really fun bike going from reviews. i've found the spares i had from the blender build i have a xt m770 9 speed cassette xt sl m770 shifter and a x9l chain is it worth it using these or should i just sell and then get these moorey's cassette =) zee shifter...
  4. C

it was built with lower spec groupset, i haven't counted the rings but i think it's a 9 speed i had bought some parts for a charge blender i was planning to build, then sold off all i could i actually still have the blender frame sitting in the garage and i also have a doberman pinscher in...
  5. C

my phone camera doesn't do it any justice. needs to be seen in the flesh to be appreciated once it's nice and bring outside i'll take some pics took it for a 12k spin too, fkn love it, i was on a road bike which was much quicker, but this is so much more fun Moorey, once i remove the...
  6. C

Thanks for all the help guys, have just picked it up, the chain guides done really tight which I've been told I can adjust. But for it's age it looks really good.
  7. C

Thanks Moorey, pretty much sold and you're still riding yours right? another question how much would it cost to service the shock and fork?
  8. C

Thanks guys, about the bearings. Least i know they'll be easy to source. I'm 163cm, would I have a problem with it being tall? Checking out your build thread now Could someone also tell me how much it would cost to service the shock and forks and how often they should be done? Moorey Did you...
  9. C

Thanks for all your help John This is the bike i'm looking at http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/blue-mountains/bicycles/chumba-xcl-mountain-bike-dual-suspension-mtb-neg-/1101921475 does the same way of checking the bearings you've suggested apply for this style of rear suspension? gives...
  10. C

From what i've been told, bearings are ok, bikes washed after every ride. Are bearings easy to come by?
  11. C

Hey Farkers Long time lurker that's looking to buy a bike and I found a chumba xcl for sale with the following specs - Chumba XCL frame with Fox RP23 shock. - Marzocchi Bomber 44 Forks. - Shimano Brakes and Gears. - FUNN Hooka DH cranks. - Kenda Small Block Eight tires with...
  12. C

What's it worth - Charge Blender frame + new parts

thanks tasty... and to the rest i might as well build it at those prices
  13. C

What's it worth - Charge Blender frame + new parts

Thinking of selling this all in the one go to makes things easier on myself Charge blender frame, hussefelt cranks Comes with new: grips crank bros 680mm bar truvativ 60mm stem wtb pure v comp seat xt m770 9 speed shifter xt m770 9 speed cassette kmc x9 chain xt m772 rear mech...
  14. C

2010 sunday funday or 2011 verde luxe

Thanks G-Fish! Sunday it is, can't be sure if it's an actual luxe anyways but the Sunday i'm definitely sure of
  15. C

2010 sunday funday or 2011 verde luxe

have an opportunity to buy either of these bikes, both sellers are not too sure on exact specs but frame wise which would you get? not sure if its the steel funday or the crmo version luxe is crmo thanks