Recent content by camdredd

1. camdredd

AUS Canberra Worlds Sunday

stoked. Just the feel of a big race was so much fun.Im so happy I got off my arse and drove to canberra.
  2. camdredd

oldest newbie on farkin?

60 year old sweeper I rode thredbo downhill last week and the person who did the final sweep run before lunch was a women named ursula.a lovely lady who is over 60!!(sorry if if I spelt the name wrong.)
  3. camdredd

oldest newbie on farkin?

nice. nice to hear from you all.im 36 in a month.been away from bikes for a few years,kids,wife,house,dog.saved my beer money and bought a green trek ex8.upgraded the lx bits to xt.stoked.when i go for a good ride it remindes me of being a kid down the local bmx bush track.i feel very happy.So...
  4. camdredd

repair stand

thanks. thanks for your help.
  5. camdredd

work stands

oh. i think mat c has answerd that question.thx.
  6. camdredd

work stands

cheap stand hi,have you looked or spoke to anyone who has used a bikehand or proline or any of those cheap forked leged stands on ebay,online bike shops ect?thats what im thinking about.the park tool or pedro stands look awsome but are $$$$$.
  7. camdredd

repair stand

yeah hi. Has anyone out there used or own any of the cheaper work/repair stands that are around $150? The ones on ebay and online cycle shops. I know your thinking you get what you pay for... thx.