Recent content by C G

1. C G

Easy street tricks and how to do them

The best place, with good still photo descriptions and animated .gif's is http://www.trashzen.com/rolling-up-a-kerb.php.] This is a trials website but a lot of the stuff crosses over and will make you look awesome. It also gives you something to do if you're waiting for a mate before a ride...
  2. C G

Want to know why your trading access application was denied?

I guess this is revisting previously covered ground (2004 apparently :o): I'm with Binaural on this one as I hate bad english and there is no excuse for using text message language in email or when using a computer as it dilutes the meaning...BUT...can you imagine trying to use this keyboard...
  3. C G

Dirt Jump Etiquette

A bit off topic but, Good work bmx4life for knowing these tools and admitting you can't spell it. For all those new to gardnening and earthworks, Noun 1. secateurs - small pruning shears with a spring that holds the handles open and a single blade that closes against a flat surface...
  4. C G

best dirt jump/4x/street bike???

Hey guys, I'm at the other end of the spectrum and was wondering what you all thought about the Kona Shonky 08. There's a good deal on them (around the $800 mark) so I'm thinking of buying. Can anyone tell me the good, the bad and the ugly about them?:confused:
  5. C G

Security Issues

thanks guys, I figured as much. Same kinda rules as with skateboarding then. The longer you stay the more likely you are to attract attention. :D
  6. C G

Security Issues

Hey guys, I have been poking around on my old xc bike to get a feel for trials and I had a question on riding in public places. Being a skateboarder from way back and getting chased off god knows how many industrial estates and open plaza's I was curious if you guys have any trouble with...