Recent content by brettjon

1. B

SRAM XX1 XG1199 11 Speed 10-42T Cassette

excellent thread 8/10, all required elements except rage and mum jokes...... would recommend Klabs - here's a link for a sport I think would suit you better http://www.australianwaterpolo.com.au/
  2. B

Sram do the wi-fli rear d's that can manage up to 32t..... if you're running compact cranks and a 32 you could ride up the Washington monument
  3. B

11-23 for life..... haha
  4. B

Holy shit..... 42T? do you pedal with your vagina? or plan to? Yes I'm calling road riders with a 42T cassette a pussy.
  5. B

Restored 03 DH Comp

well done! looks awesome
  6. B

Post your Roadie

^^^^ The Mrs' Amira needs replacing..... ^^^^
  7. B

Post your Roadie

That saddle blows my mind! I ride a Specialized Romin Pro, how's the relative "cradle-ness" feel?
  8. B

Help!

I'd be riding something WITH hills mate, and farther than 50km. If you're going to raise enough money to get you and your crew overseas you'll need to do something alot more epic than ride for 50 clicks on a flat road and catch the train back. Ride to the Gong and back..... speak with the...
  9. B

So I had a stack....

A great help mate, thanks for taking the time to reply! I'll have a look into it, I might send you a PM if I get stuck on piecing the bike back together haha
  10. B

So I had a stack....

On my Giant (Defy advanced) doing 40 km/h or so, front end washed out on a white road divider line thing.... went down HARD. bent one of the drops on the bars, cracked seat post and snapped a chainstay. Are the chinese "deng-fu" frames a worthy replacement? I just want somethig black and...
  11. B

The "I just don't like those XXXXX brand bikes" thread

That's better :) haha let it all out now *rubs shoulder* I'm all about Merida hate. I'm sure they're decent enough.... but when a bike store guy told me I was an idiot for not picking up a brand new reacto 909 with DA groupo and wheels.... I got on my Sram Red Felt F3 and never gave any...
  12. B

Armstrong Charged with Doping

well said, new sig
  13. B

Shimano R241 - Custom fit

Guys, Has anyone ridden these shoes? I just picked up a pair. The reason I ask is I am wondering whether people have found a great difference between fitted and standard out of the box Thanks!
  14. B

L'officiel Le Tour 2012 Thread!

Agreed, They really dominated the peleton. great support and show of strength. I've love to see Evans get up but that's the exciting part.... we won't know till it unfolds!
  15. B

Armstrong Charged with Doping

Well thought out response... well said..... I'll be very interested to see this unfold, hopefully with a final decision this time and not another inquiry from yet another inquiring body....