1. billy_26

NSW please delete

please delete
  2. billy_26

sold

sold......
  3. billy_26

sold

Item: 2011 Banshee Legend MKII medium frame. Location: Wagga Wagga (can post anywhere in Australia/NZ) Item Condition: Good. its got the usual scratches and scuffs but nothing unusual. Reason for selling: 200mm is too much travel Price and price conditions: $1100ono plus postage (roughly...
  4. billy_26

Crankworx

It was one of the loosest/drunkest/best weeks of my life. I'd recomend it to anyone. More aussies should come join our cheer squad during the slopestyle this year too. As for the riding, its the worst week of the year to go. all the trails are packed.
  5. billy_26

Newtons

Can this be done by distance or are you after a local person?
  6. billy_26

DJ dartmoor shine

dartmoor shine fox float 32 fork fox float rp23 shock bontrager rhythm elite wheels deore xt crank avid elixir r brake dartmoor stem funn bars esi silicone grips schwalbe tyres flyweight tubes 11.4kgs
  7. billy_26

09 dartmoor Cody PURPLE. SOLD

just letting all the guys emailing me know that its sold. sold. and sold.
  8. billy_26

sold.

there in wagga wagga, nsw
  9. billy_26

sold.

Sold. ........
  10. billy_26

Shellharbour Slopestyle updated 11/11/09 - feedback wanted

any updates on this event? and is it actualy going ahead?
  11. billy_26

Newtons nation 2010!

hmmmm that sucks then. what events will they have for mountainbike?
  12. billy_26

Newtons nation 2010!

(No idea if this was the correct place to post this, but i do know they will have a dirtjump comp within it. Someone could put it in the general, or off topic catorgory if thats where it should be.) About Newton's Nation Over the weekend of November 26-28, a unique event will take place at...
  13. billy_26

black mrket riot VS ns traffic VS ns suburban

yeahh, what he said ^^ ive had both, and the cody is 100 times better than them. the choice is simple.
  14. billy_26

best DJ rims

dude, dartmoor raiders are what you want. light, strong, and come in pretty much every colour possible.
  15. billy_26

NSWMTB state freeride series 2010

yo brett. Were strugleing with accomodation. Do you know anyone that wants to give us there back yard to sleep in?