Recent content by bighitben

1. bighitben

QLD Sold

If this is still for sale, is postage to sydney possible?
  2. bighitben

2010 Boxxer Teams: What do u think

Dont do it rory. In my experience theyre not very good compared to what else is on the market, go 40s, so much better.
  3. bighitben

NSW Sold

bump for menzies, prime machine here people!
  4. bighitben

Red Ass Downhill NSW ACT State Series - Official Thread

I think it need to cleared up for a few people, we're talking about finishing after the tabletop after the triple/triple (or double/double/double as some will do), NOT triple treat. All this eliminates is the 30+ second straight finish sprint, and gives a good finish area for spectating.
  5. bighitben

Red Ass Downhill NSW ACT State Series - Official Thread

This guy is on the money. And it would make a good finish area for spectating. I agree with Ryan, i thought it was a really fun track last year and had a sick atmosphere. Just hope it is in decent condition.
  6. bighitben

Gwin win

Heres a vid where Mick talks about it, near the end. http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/membe...76/MTBCUT-tv,6 And heres a photo of what is pretty surely the crash in his race run, good timing! http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/6493968/
  7. bighitben

UCI World Cup 2011 DHI 1 - Pietermaritzburg RSA

Bryn in 11th, and Gravesy in 13th is awesome! Cant wait for next year to see Jared focus on DH
  8. bighitben

please delete

But I believe it's been in this situation for quite some time now. You of all people would know how these things don't happen quickly. Even if she says it's ok for public use, it still doesn't mean we should be telling everyone possible about the trail (e.g. Open directions on a forum)...
  9. bighitben

please delete

Seriously can we remove this thread altogether? Jrewing/Zoidberg are right, track is still touchy with council and in NO way is considered legal yet. This has been going on for pretty long now. Trex seriously edit your post, please be respectful to the builder we don't need any information...
  10. bighitben

Stromlo DH Condition: Rider feedback wanted

The shuttle is fine, the benefit of a tar road is especially good. The shuttle at race days was even better, don't think its worth complaining about to be honest.. just need to get the track sorted out.
  11. bighitben

Ryan Olinn 2011 promotional

<3 Ryan... Seriously sick vid man, looked really good. Keep em comin!
  12. bighitben

2011 Thredbo NSW State DH by NBT

I dont think Neil can actually take a bad photo... Awesome as usual Neil, website looks great too. Time to get some of these shots in a magazine!
  13. bighitben

Ourimbah race day 6-3-2011

Great pics mate, cheers for taking the time out. BTW though, tryed logging in to see the rest of the photos and it said the user has nothing available to me?? Just would like to see the rest because theres probabally one of me in there, cheers.
  14. bighitben

Ourimbah DH Round 1.

awesome shots mate, especially good for just using your left hand.
  15. bighitben

POllock VisUalz @ oxy

Its also on pinkbike, but doesnt have any audio. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/178248/