Recent content by Bernard

1. B

TMBC Maintenance- Post Storm Clean Up

Sunday the 3rd of Feb maintance? Any chance of doing some repair work on the Sunday as well? I can't make this Saturday? Unless you are all going by the afternoon I won't be able to make it. :Cry:
  2. B

TMBC Jersey Design Comp!!!

Great Jerseys Great Jerseys! Regards Bernard
  3. B

Club Open Day/ Demo Day and DX 22nd of April

Demo booking? One of the flyers says you need to book to have a ride on one of the new bikes. Where do you go to do this or aren't they really doing this? I went to iride's website but could not see anything. Regards Bernard Geebel
  4. B

Jubilee Wednesdays 5.00pm

yep Been hanging out all week for it. Got batteries this time so I'm good to go.
  5. B

Leaving @16:00 I'm leaving Bridge @16:00 to do Jub's.
  6. B

I'll be there. I'll be going for a ride at 17:00 this wed if anyone is up for it, pending my bike gets out of the shop soon enough and I remember to get some new batteries for my lights because the last set some how short circuited in the bag.
  7. B

3pm ride today Jub extension

I'm going to head in from Bridge st quarry. A loop or two of the roler cat and then up the extension (turkey track). However I don't know how muddy it's going to be so? I'm hoping sunshine and wind will dry things out enough for today and tomorrow.
  8. B

TMBC Trail Building Day Next Sunday 11-9-11 12pm

sweet I'll come I was hoping some more work was going to happen this weekend. I may be a little late so I will just rock up at some point. Regards Bernard Geebel
  9. B

New XC Trail Name?

I like Turkey I like Turkey nest best. However when I first started working on it I found a hive of European bees in a tree. TurkeyBees Nest? Turkey Bee. Bees Nest. Turkey Run. . . Turkey climb.
  10. B

Rollecrcat Extension (XC)

Not sure if I can make it I may turn up at about 2pm I'm not sure so don't wait up.
  11. B

Rollecrcat Extension (XC)

I'll join ya Hi Pete Count me in. I have been dying to do some work on it. Where do you want to meet? Amos at 3pm sounds good. Regards Bernard Geebel
  12. B

Showgrounds - this Saturday. Help desperately needed

Sat 1pm I can be there at about 14:30. Looking forward to it. Great to hear Jub's is open! Best thing I have heard in a while. Regards Bernard
  13. B

Downhill Maintainence - 29th May

I can make the afternoon Can't make the morning but I may be able to come and help out with the XC track at the show grounds that afternoon if you all are going over there.
  14. B

Next XC Extension Track Build Day

Can that I have exams I should study for. Next week.
  15. B

Next XC Extension Track Build Day

Again this Sat Hi all. Again this saturday I should be heading down to the new xc with Boltz. Not sure what time yet.