2. B Man

QLD Sold!!

b-b-b-bump!
  3. B Man

QLD Sold!!

bump! price drop $250
  4. B Man

need help! Fox service kit

looks like ns dynamatics is the way to go. they even have a DIY kit! thanks mate :) what are they enduro seals, just out of curiousity?
  5. B Man

need help! Fox service kit

hi, just going to keep it simple. i need a service seal kit for a Fox 36 VAN R 2010 model. it needs to include all seals and foam rings and wipers etc. also need some fork fluid aswell. where do you get your seal kits and fluid from? i would prefer if someone knows of a company is australia as i...
  6. B Man

Fox rear shock

Item: Fox DHX 5.0 Air/Fox RP2 or RP23 Location: Cairns QLD Item Condition: has to be in good working condition, no rebuilds, no services and all features functioning as they should be Price and price conditions: what its worth or about $300 Extra Info: has to be a 7.875x2.25. would prefer...
  7. B Man

QLD Sold

awh yeah sounds good.
  8. B Man

QLD Sold

awh yeah sounds good.
  9. B Man

Post your all mountain bike

Banshee Rune okay so basically ive just finished this build and i know it doesnt compare to some of the bikes in this thread but i was hoping for some feedback on it :) its also in the post your ride section. Frame - 2010 Banshee Rune Rear shock - Rock Shox Monarch 4.2 - will be...
  10. B Man

QLD Sold

Bummmmmmmmmmmmp! to the top!
  11. B Man

QLD Sold!!

bump. link to pictures --> http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/editpost.php?do=updatepost&postid=2501799
  12. B Man

sold

hey mate, would you split? interested in the forks
  13. B Man

Build Thread: Banshee Rune --FINISHED!!--

finished!!!! pretty happy with how its turned out. still have to do some tuning to get it just right. ive got some codes on there, but they are just temporary until i get my brakes.
  14. B Man

QLD Sold!!

S-s-s-sold!!!!!!
  15. B Man

STOLEN Ride on forever free, your heart and soul will live on DEMO 8

sad to hear, ill keep an eye out for it. cairns is a small place and it will come up sooner or later. is there any distinct features about it?