Recent content by aussie pete

1. aussie pete

Maintenance Day 3-3-13

TMBC will be holding a maintenance day Sunday 3 of march at 2pm meeting at the Amos rd Gazebo. This will mainly be in preparation for the upcoming Wild West Series but we will also send people up to Calibre and Frenzy if we have the numbers to permit this. After riding the tracks this...
  2. aussie pete

Jubilee Park Open

Jubilee Park is open again thanks to the volunteers who showed up and did a mountain of work.
  3. aussie pete

TMBC Maintenance- Post Storm Clean Up

All done. A big thank you to the 15 or so people who showed up and put in a big effort, The xc trails are now open to ride, the frenzy is still closed due to power line issues but I will chase this up asap.
  4. aussie pete

I don't think there was enough rain to call it off today, if your unsure bring your gumboots
  5. aussie pete

Fbook has let me down and I can't get on there, so David B if you can do that it would be great, if you want a Brushcutter send me amessage and i will get one organised. Erren, once we have finished down ther I will post up any left over jobs.
  6. aussie pete

Jubilee Park Closed

The trails within Jubilee Park are closed until further notice. We will have a maintenance day on saturdayat 7am to fix the damage that has occured.
  7. aussie pete

The TMBC will be holding a maintenance day on Saturday 2nd at 7am meeting at the Amos rd Gazeebo. We will be working on both the xc and dh trails(we are under the assumption frenzy will be open by this time after the powerline situation). If you can spare a couple of hours it would be great as...
  8. aussie pete

Trail Approval

Great News...On behalf of the TMBC I met with a council Rep today regarding the trails that have been built (RC extension, turkey /reaper link) and the Frenzy stoned berm modification. The Frenzy has been approved and will be open for use from Saturday, The RC extension and the Turkey/Reaper...
  9. aussie pete

XC Maintenance Day-Getting Race Ready

The TMBC will be holding a maintenance/build day on Sunday 20th January meeting at the Amos rd Gazebo in Jubilee Park, the work will officially start at 2pm but if some of you prefer to work the morning post up and I will get info to you on what needs to be done. Work to be carried out on...
  10. aussie pete

Frenzy Reno's

11. aussie pete

Turkey-Reaper link update

12. aussie pete

Maintenance Day XC/DH Trails

The TMBC will be holding a maintenance/build day on Sunday 6th January in Jubilee Park, the work will officially start at 2pm but if some of you prefer to work the morning post up and I will get info to you on what needs to be done. For those wanting to work the Frenzy meet at Harvey st...
  13. aussie pete

Turkey - Reaper connection

Been down this morning to start the new connection and have made good progress getting across about halfway. Although the trail is quite straight so far we should be able to make a couple of interesting features including a decent jump over a dry creek bed. Both this section and the RC...
  14. aussie pete

Thanks to the Volunteers

On behalf of the Tmbc I would like to thank the volunteers who showed up both this morning and afternoon. Whilst we had good numbers for the xc work the dh crew was limited to 2, this might be due to the dh race in the area over the weekend but I'm sure there were others who had the time to...