Recent content by Anarki

1. A

SOLD - Surly 1 x 1 frame and fork

What size is the frame? How long is the steerer on the fork? Is that a derailleur hanger at the back there? Is it included?
  2. A

Broke my Rebas

Took the forks to HiWay who gave them a full service and a new seal kit, and also informed me that the negative air valve had sheared off (dunno when that happened), and the bottom of the motion control cartridge that controls the lockout had also broken. I have to wait for a new MC cartridge -...
  3. A

Broke my Rebas

Thanks for the replies :) I had a squiz at the service manual for the Rebas, and I don't have many of the tools nor any shock oil. I'll just take them off the bike and drop in to Fleet or TBE for a fix + service - thanks guys!
  4. A

Broke my Rebas

Thanks guys, will have to take them apart I guess. LBS isn't really an option, most of them want to send them away, but I'll try the ones that were suggested. :)
  5. A

Broke my Rebas

Hi all, long time no post for me, but I just broke my lovely Reba Race forks and desparately need some help! I've had them for about a year now, and they've been flawless with all my stupidity around town until tonight. Went off a ~30cm curb at speed, pulled the front wheel up too high and...
  6. A

Best Feet Forward

I didn't have this problem until I bought a new pair of shoes. Previously I had been wearing old tattered 'skate' style shoes on my on-road routes, but I recently bought some Reebok 'walking' shoes, and started noticing pins and needles in my toes during the ride, even after as little as...
  7. A

SOLD Fox Vanilla 125 RLC forks

Hi there - I'm registering my interest. Got any more higher resolution pics of the rest of the fork? The stanchions look OK, but what about the condition of the lowers? Cheers, Sam.
  8. A

Rockshox Reba Dual Air /w Poploc *SOLD*

I am interested. 1 1/8" right?
  9. A

DIY LED lights - comparison with halogen

Nice looking lights guys. I have been toying with the idea of making something like this for a few months - I even ordered some sample LED drivers from Maxim in the UK/US. For a few reasons the project never really took off, mainly because the LED drivers are SMD-based (My SMD soldering...
  10. A

What tyres do you use?

Yep, I previously ran Tioga White Tiger 2.5s (I got them free!), and got flats at least once a week. I use these now, and they're sweet. No flats after a few months (!) and that includes not being able to dodge glass, riding on double-g-infested grass, drops, stairs, etc. They are great for...
  11. A

11th January - Perth City Ride

I'm coming...well - I'll try. If I get drunk Saturday night it's a no go, though. I hope it isn't too hot on the day! See you there...
  12. A

Fark-In, 2nd Perth City ride video [Working]

Great vid Adin and others. I wish I could have been there for that one... Damn that cafe asshole near the end! I remember him going off at me when we went down the stairs on the last ride I was on. (Well, you all went down the stairs...I FELL down them...) I should be able to come next...
  13. A

Washing your bike with Teepol/Bike Gel

I use metho...seems to work good. Note; metho isn't the same as Turps.
  14. A

POSER!!! POSER!!! POSER!!!

<- Guilty!
  15. A

sigh

Yeah, but trials bikes generally have Trials forks, and if the forks are designed to take disc calipers, they are designed to take heaps of punishment. Plus, you don't see Avid's on many trials bikes. More like Magura Clara Hydros ;)