Recent content by Alaric

1. A

An interesting tale.

They said to me on the Friday when i dropped off my Bike that it would be ready on Tuesday afternoon. Parts are late, i was understanding. Picked up the parts myself and gave it to them, said i could pick up my Bike between 5:00-6:00pm. Cancelled what i had to do for the evening and...
  2. A

An interesting tale.

Nope :( Yes, i did sign a document for using the Specialized XC bike, but not for the Enduro. I am thinking about taking the Enduro in as i didn't sign anything for that specific Bike. No, i didn't call them as it would be useless. The Bike is pretty messed up. Missing one...
  3. A

An interesting tale.

Cheers fellas. Cheers fellas. Not sure, never been in this situation but i would imagine so. The front rim is pretty warped, not sure if it can be bent back into place, i also have a rear dera shifter lying around, hopefully it can be a temp job. ;) If its not ready by Monday...
  4. A

An interesting tale.

Well, what an interesting afternoon. First off, i will just like to say that XXXXXXX is by far the worst Bike Shop i have ever had the unfortunate opportunity to deal with. I took my Bike on Friday last week to get a new chain and a full over haul, i was told it would be ready by Tuesday...
  5. A

Banshee Legend - DH Race Bike, Light and Fast….Yewwwwwww!

$4000? Rotec RL9 thanks.
  6. A

what tyres do you run?

Front: Maxxis High Roller 2.35 60a Rear: Maxxis Minion DHR 2.35 60a
  7. A

mtb shoes

Hehe, thanks mate :mad:
  8. A

mtb shoes

Shops in Sydney?
  9. A

mtb shoes

Where did you blokes get your FiveTen's from?
  10. A

Alpine First Person Video

Hey mate, sweet looking trails. As you expected, where is it? :D
  11. A

How to overshoot the new kicker @ Oxxy

What are you trying to say here? Are you trying to tell us your a fully radical huckaroo freerider?
  12. A

Hardtail Conversion

Beat ya to it! Hmmm... Not working?
  13. A

Hardtail Conversion

Do you know about Geometry? Do you know about Engineering? Do you know how a Pivoting System works? Do you know about Welding? Until you have a degree and trade in these, don't even bother. There seriously has been some stupid shit on this forum of late.
  14. A

who likes rocks?

Where were these photos taken, looks like Roleystone? Kalamunda maybe?
  15. A

cyclist seriously injured by car passenger

Mate, that is bullshit.. I smashed into a car the other day, i was on the road riding at about 60-70km/hr when a car pulled out of a street and then saw me, stopped. then it was to late. Smashed into it at that speed, shoulder first almost went over the roof. smashed both doors and...