Recent content by aday

1. A

Apollo Bay MTB Park

Any chance of a ride day on SAT 29th JAN? Thanks again.
  2. A

VIC WTB: 4X Frame

Item: 4X Frame: Yeti DJ, Commencal Absolute etc. Location: Ballarat, Victoria Price and price conditions: Not really after any flogged out Norcos or giants. unless good condition. Extra Info: Needing a headset, cranks & bar/stem as well but not stressed about that. Email: day.racing [at]...
  3. A

King of Ballarat 2010, Race 3 FINAL - 22nd August, BLACK HILL

I like the new start that was used at RD2, you hold way more speed through the top section & it's an extra corner as well. Can't wait for RD3
  4. A

2010/2011 VDHS Dates

Vic is going to be pretty busy this summer with 3 national rounds down here, 4 DH rounds in Vic within 4 weeks [6 rounds in as many weekends including qld & tas nat rds]! Vic & Nat series dates combined: VIC // Round 1: Eildon 16 - 17 Oct NAT // Round 1: 5 - 7 November - Illinbah (Qld) – XCO...
  5. A

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

I think everyone trully wants to be like crooks, http://www.perthmx.com/photos/p17_sectionid/164 This would make the series look pretty Pro, it's something actually the state series wouldn't be responsible for but could encourage? Motorcross use it & it's pretty affective. $77 on that site...
  6. A

Make it seeding, solves all of those holes. For the 5% of riders who race sunday only, they can just start off as slowest seeded. No holes now.
  7. A

I think everyone who made the series possible needs a massive pat on the back, i saw alot of very tired organisers at the final round & I think people don't realise how hard it is to make a race work. Fantastic job to everyone! ________ I have a suggestion in regards to slowling the whole...
  8. A

VDHS 2009/2010 Season Feedback

9. A

VSDH#3 Mt Beauty short course 2010

Fantastic work Tony, i always look forward to any of your photos, they are purely PRO!!! Finger crossed you can hit up Thredbo this weekend!
  10. A

Yackandandah Pics

Fantastic shots mate, really good! Can i grab photos of #10- White Intense Socum, green helmet. #29- Black IronHorse Sunday, black/white helmet. #31-Green Commencal, black/red helmet. #722-Green IronHorse Sunday, white/green helmet. All wearing iRide jerseys which are red/white/black...
  11. A

VSS DH Round 1 - You Yangs - Bandages or Glory

That was fantastic especially for a first video! Looking forward to seeing the Yak one now.
  12. A

QLD Wanted DH Frame WTP $1500!!!

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191268 with or without forks.
  13. A

07-09 norco DH team frame

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/2009-Norco-DH-Team-Frame-Shock-Only_W0QQitemZ260497552243QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAU_Sport_Cycling_Frames?hash=item3ca6dd3373
  14. A

Who do you look up to

We once rubbed Williams knife all over bread thinking it would be funny but it turned out to be a disaster, being ellergic to bread, William incured a serious infection to his shoulder & was rushed back to Australia to undergo life threatening surgery to his shoulder. So get well soon Pal!
  15. A

KoB #3, Eildon + You Yangs Ride Days

Hey man, From the King of Ballarat Series, can i get the following numbers: #5, #6, #9 & #201?? All in iRide Kits [Black, White & red TLD gear mainly.] day.racing [at] hotmail.com Cheers!