Recent content by 123tim

1. 1

mount stromlo camping for riders

Hey guys, I am looking to go away with a friend for some riding at mount stromlo within the next month. Could anyone advise of camping grounds or areas to stay close to the tracks? or if anyone could reccomend any tracks to have a go at while we are there? Any information would be...
  2. 1

Sold please delete

Would you take 160 posted?? Thanks tim
  3. 1

NSW Specialized PITCH Pro 2009 Silver MEDIUM -- SOLD . Please delete!!

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE Item: Specialized PITCH Pro medium frame Location: Southern Sydney, Sutherland Shire NSW Item Condition: Great, a fair few upgrades to the perfect AM Bike Reason for selling: Making way for XC bikes Price and price conditions: $1350 ono --> PM me to make an offer or...
  4. 1

NSW Giant DH Comp 2006 - Medium - Green - Now $900 OnO - SOLD please remove

Bump - open to offers - thanks
  5. 1

Bump it up.. price drop.. now $900
  6. 1

Bump it upp... open to offers!!
  7. 1

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

hey guys, i am 21, from southern Sydney and love to ride.. im fairly new around here. been doing some trading and enjoying it with all the members. i have ridden trail and a bit of DH for a few years now when i can, but now getting into XC more for the challenge and hopefully racing or...
  8. 1

Bump her up... plenty of interest
  9. 1

NSW FOR SALE: Shimano M087 SPD MTB shoes 45 EU 10.5 US grey/white - SOLD. thanks

bump. price drop - $55 plus postage. much cheaper than the shops
  10. 1

Item: Giant DH Comp 2006 Green *MEDIUM* Location: Sutherland Shire, Southern Sydney Item Condition: Great condition, few minor cosmetic nicks which is expected from the typical use it is associated with. Reason for selling: Finding time to get out too dificult Price and price conditions...
  11. 1

Here are my 4 Rides I mean Babies

love the collection!!
  12. 1

VIC SOLD Please remove mods

You got a spec list?? Thanks