SA Xmas bikes n beers.

boyracer

Likes Dirt
I'm thinking it would be good to meet some other 'burners and for a ride at Craigburn then couple of cold ones at the Duck Inn?
Any interest?
Next weekends out for me, but 9-10 or 16-17th.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I'm thinking it would be good to meet some other 'burners and for a ride at Craigburn then couple of cold ones at the Duck Inn?
Any interest?
Next weekends out for me, but 9-10 or 16-17th.
Good idea !

I may have a shift change happening next week but currently 9-10 works, if the shift change goes ahead it will be 16-17. PITA but I'll know in few days.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
My weekends are jammed between now and Christmas. It’s up early and out for sneaky ride currently.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ok rAdelaidians.

The last time I was meant to go on a local ride with @wkkie and @rockmoose, the forum went offline for 2 days and I lost all thoughts about the pledge to ride.

I'm off for my usual 7 days as from today and can ride at anytime. Does someone wants to lock a time and place in to meet ? JIC we go offline again.

22°C on Saturday so should be primo for bike and beer.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Ok rAdelaidians.

The last time I was meant to go on a local ride with @wkkie and @rockmoose, the forum went offline for 2 days and I lost all thoughts about the pledge to ride.

I'm off for my usual 7 days as from today and can ride at anytime. Does someone wants to lock a time and place in to meet ? JIC we go offline again.

22°C on Saturday so should be primo for bike and beer.
I can fit any time Saturday. Whatever works for others.