What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
5 days in a row, 180km of dirt this week so far. Another 40km with 1000vm today.

Called in to the Aldgate Pump Hotel on the way home for a couple of beers, a bloke got talking to me in the beer garden and said he was thinking about getting himself an ebike. He asked me if riding an ebike made me ride more :)

PXL_20230915_054904918.jpg

ozzybmx

Keep seeing the Coomealla 3hr ads for this weekend, sadly cant make it up this year as I'm still taking training classes but its such a good race. Absolutely flat out for 3hrs with about 50m of climbing and 8-10km per lap, average speed is well over 20kph. For the entry fee, its the best prizes of about any race as its got a lot of great sponsors on board. Get up there and do it one day if you can.

@Cardy George probably had some input but that is one hot looking poster boi you used this year for the race flyer :)

376267232_780933297372346_2995483355217562118_n.jpg

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Keep seeing the Coomealla 3hr ads for this weekend, sadly cant make it up this year as I'm still taking training classes but its such a good race. Absolutely flat out for 3hrs with about 50m of climbing and 8-10km per lap, average speed is well over 20kph. For the entry fee, its the best prizes of about any race as its got a lot of great sponsors on board. Get up there and do it one day if you can.

@Cardy George probably had some input but that is one hot looking poster boi you used this year for the race flyer :)

View attachment 402633
Good lookin' rooster for sure. ;)

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

View attachment 402633
@CardyGeorge had all the input, just sayin ;)

It's not too late for the rest of you lot to come over, just don't expect the full glitz and glamour we normally put on. We could only guarantee we even had a full 10km track last weekend, and only because it's been quite warm up here this week.

ozzybmx

@CardyGeorge had all the input, just sayin ;)

It's not too late for the rest of you lot to come over, just don't expect the full glitz and glamour we normally put on. We could only guarantee we even had a full 10km track last weekend, and only because it's been quite warm up here this week.
Wouldn't mind another goldie... though might have to ease off on this ebike caper.

71169174_2435984043157534_3955678937043959808_n.jpg

ozzybmx

We have a category for that now too
Watch out for the chipped crew, 25kph and a legal bike bounces off the limiter. On a flat(ish) track like yours, the blown bikes will smash it as its so fast.

So many riders out there have chipped bikes. Make sure its announced on race briefing that no chipped bikes or battery swapping.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
5 days in a row, 180km of dirt this week so far. Another 40km with 1000vm today.

Called in to the Aldgate Pump Hotel on the way home for a couple of beers, a bloke got talking to me in the beer garden and said he was thinking about getting himself an ebike. He asked me if riding an ebike made me ride more :)

View attachment 402625
Did he walk up the road to Ride Union after and buy an electric bin chicken?