Don't Buy a Guerrilla Gravity Trail Pistol Carbon

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Plus, you are relying on people changing their own parts over.
Nice way to skip out on any issues down the track if the end user is the assembling and re-assembling the bike
And it's a known problem that threads are stripping out so...
Either ham fisted home mechanics or inserts machines from used coke cans...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You guys are slipping...I just undertook some Google searches and this thread is a long way from getting any hits. Maybe someone needs to start buying some Google add space.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
So who’s the bees knees of public image management and recovery in the MTB world? They should have pole and GG on speed dial after they have treated customers as beta testers.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Can we just make copies of the thread and post them everywhere with links back to each other?
I don't think it would hurt to have a few review threads of a similar nature for genuine experiences...it's only fair to offer a balanced narrative to the wider world.

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Just link the threads on RB and mtbr on all other mtb sites you can find. Pinkbike, Ridemonkey, Facebook groups, etc. I would assume google looks at traffic being driven to/from sites on rankings.
If they still haven't come to the party they deserve all the bad publicity they have coming.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Just link the threads on RB and mtbr on all other mtb sites you can find. Pinkbike, Ridemonkey, Facebook groups, etc. I would assume google looks at traffic being driven to/from sites on rankings.
If they still haven't come to the party they deserve all the bad publicity they have coming.
But what if RB is the only site you go too? Asking for a friend.

Minlak

custom titis
But what if RB is the only site you go too? Asking for a friend.
I only read Rotorburn for bicycle stuff - Every second thread is the same question / discussion - I mean every second thread is what tyre should I get? - Imagine reading multiple forums the stuff on repeat would be mind numbing.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here's the response from GG, what a load of shit

James Goss (Guerrilla Gravity)
Jul 12, 2021, 14:47 CST
Hey David,

I spoke with my Operations Manager and we will have to get the frame in-house for inspection, but we can cover the shipping cost to get the frame back to us. Once we have inspected and determined how to proceed, whether it's a repair or replacement, we can send an invoice for the shipping cost to return the frame back to you.

How does this sound to you?
Rider Support Rep
Guerrilla Gravity
(303) 955- 4163
Bikes@ridegg.com

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Here's the response from GG, what a load of shit

James Goss (Guerrilla Gravity)
Jul 12, 2021, 14:47 CST
Hey David,

I spoke with my Operations Manager and we will have to get the frame in-house for inspection, but we can cover the shipping cost to get the frame back to us. Once we have inspected and determined how to proceed, whether it's a repair or replacement, we can send an invoice for the shipping cost to return the frame back to you.

How does this sound to you?
Rider Support Rep
Guerrilla Gravity
(303) 955- 4163
Bikes@ridegg.com
Hi James, thank you so much for your reply. How about you stump up the freight to transport this piece of hard rubbish to the other side of the planet, and refund my money.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
I would not be sending the frame back in any way shape or form until I had a refund - The keenness to have the frame in house suggests coverup to me.