Ivanhoe dirt jumps need few seconds of your time

JMarto

Squid
this jumps look insane!! would love to ride this wicked jumps!! oh yer are they still there or have they been dozed?? if not were abouts are they?? and ill be there in a heart beat

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
this jumps look insane!! would love to ride this wicked jumps!! oh yer are they still there or have they been dozed?? if not were abouts are they?? and ill be there in a heart beat
Joel you wouldn't be able to do any of them..... And they are staying but they no longer have an owner, and the run in has been destroyed by some idiots, but I'll still take you to show you them.

Big JD

Wheel size expert
they have been abandoned so go for it. Get a crew together and make some use of them. Scale them down a bit for mere mortals and so you dont need a massive run in. L30nnonel - why dont you do it mate

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
they have been abandoned so go for it. Get a crew together and make some use of them. Scale them down a bit for mere mortals and so you dont need a massive run in. L30nnonel - why dont you do it mate
Year 11 this year with a year 12 subject, work, homework. I go back to school in a week and still haven't finished the work given last year. I'm barely going to have time to ride unfortunately, let alone build

Also, watch out for snakes there. They fall out of trees randomly

Last edited:

jimbosphenia

Likes Bikes
Hey did these end up getting dozed? im keen as to help out digging over the winter if you guys need a hand went out today but didnt no exactly where i was going.

Cheers guys

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Hey did these end up getting dozed? im keen as to help out digging over the winter if you guys need a hand went out today but didnt no exactly where i was going.

Cheers guys
Last time I went past the big jumps had gone but there were some small ones there

jimbosphenia

Likes Bikes
O man that sucks i thought i foudn what used to be them. Does anyone know if they r gunna re build or anything else to ride or dig since its becoming winter ?

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
O man that sucks i thought i foudn what used to be them. Does anyone know if they r gunna re build or anything else to ride or dig since its becoming winter ?
Person who built those has moved onto better things, so anyone can go dig there if they want

Last time I went someone had already built a tinny jump

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
It's amazing what a little publicity on a national MTB site can do.... :noidea:
I believe they were too big for any human to hit so I guess it was arranged to get knocked down to start over, they were allowed to stay after all the shitstorms created, but after ride day everyone realised they don't work

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
sorry to see your hard work get destroyed man...
Didn't even get a chance to build them or ride them, I just went as a hang out spot during rides and to meet the guy that built all of it

He's off riding his bmx all of the world and going to every set of jumps and skatepark in as many countries as he can. I don't think he's too fussed...