Confessions from the fuckwits

moorey

call me Mia
Probably because the logo wasn't lined up. Easier to photoshop that than endure the wrath of the keyboard brigade!
Thinking the same. One yesterday had none...tranny maybe? Privateer left one....the one that was lined up properly...

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
It's not something I lose sleep over. If the tyre's on the right direction, it passes. I do enjoy the outrage that non lined up tyres attract though..
Now THAT'S something I've done. That pisses me off way more than worrying about my logos. What's the point anyway, unless you position your bike wheels perfectly every time you stop?

moorey

call me Mia
Now THAT'S something I've done. That pisses me off way more than worrying about my logos. What's the point anyway, unless you position your bike wheels perfectly every time you stop?
You'll never make BOTM with THAT attitude!

Jpez

Down on the left!
EVERY time I come to a stop I make sure my cranks are level and In middle gear. Don’t you????

PJO

in me vL comy
Think the whole rear wheel and the out couple of cogs on the casette are Photoshopped in to be honest. Check out the chain and cassette! :eek::p
Nothing wrong with it, bike was just up-shifting at the time the photo was taken.
The real error in that photo is that there is no oven.