2016 UCI MTB World Cup Downhill

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Sam Hill 23rd . We should get to see his race run , its top 30 that are televised I think . Good to see him coming up the ranks and with a good result here could sneak into the top 20 again .

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Sam Hill 23rd . We should get to see his race run , its top 30 that are televised I think . Good to see him coming up the ranks and with a good result here could sneak into the top 20 again .
They show the top 20...

That said, looking at his splits, he looks like he had issues before split one. He gained a lot of time in the 2nd half so fingers crossed he'll be in the hot seat come the final 20. Often they'll show the run of who ever is in the hot seat.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
They show the top 20...

That said, looking at his splits, he looks like he had issues before split one. He gained a lot of time in the 2nd half so fingers crossed he'll be in the hot seat come the final 20. Often they'll show the run of who ever is in the hot seat.
I'd love to see him pull out another top 5, if not a win. He's still got it, I reckon he's still taking it easy and saving it for champs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Hell of a race! Poor old Eddie Masters had a nightmare run, after qualifying so well. And Gee's crash near the start...damn. It would have been interesting to see if he could have taken the win from Minaar.

moorey

call me Mia
What happened to the Bruni boy?

And how weren't there any collarbones broken!?
Is sarcastic cat being sarcastic?

Im only looking at finishing times. Troy's top speed was nearly 10km faster than most above him. Did he overcook it up top and burn out?