The discount code thread

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
ACY8U posted about two pages back don't work for you?
ACY8U seems to work but only on some items...is it for orders $99 and over only?

really keen for a wiggle one actually ....after an slx crankset in 3x9 whereas crc only have deore or xt in stock with that setup

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do mountain bikes direct ever have any coupons?

Edit: never mind, seen the question asked a few pages back

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
Do mountain bikes direct ever have any coupons?

Edit: never mind, seen the question asked a few pages back
Whilst they don't seem to do discount codes I have successfully negotiated a better price with them. I was truthful and explained where else I could get them cheaper taking into account shipping etc and they came to the party.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
http://www.planetx.co.uk/c/q/deals/stock-liquidation

Use code PXPPP40 for a further 40% off liquidation stock.

Then select Australia as shipping destination and they take the 20% VAT off.

A set of Tune King and Kong hubs including shipping are then down to £199 or $370 shipped, great price for a 210g/113g weight weenie hub set.

Nearly cheaper than Hopes at that price.

Attachments

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
....pushys easter sale...starting this Wednesday 12am (AEST) and ending on Thursday 11 PM.

code / discount / %off
• bunny15 – $15 off for overall purchase amounts over $75 (20% off)
• bunny25 – $25 off for overall purchase amounts over $140 (17.85% off)
• bunny45 – $45 off for overall purchase amounts over $290 (15.51% off)
• bunny90 – $90 off for overall purchase amounts over $650 (13.84% off)
• bunny160 – $160 off for overall purchase amounts over $1500 (10.66% off)

Sale terms
One coupon code per transaction but you can make as many transactions as you like.
The discount is given when the coupon code is entered at the checkout and provided the overall amount of your shopping cart meets the required minimums for the relevant coupon code.
Anything from Garmin, GoPro, Sidi, Magellan & Continental is excluded from the promo. If you have these brands in your cart together with other items, you will not be able to use the discount codes.

also....

CRC Autumn Clearout... $20 off when you spend $149 on products from their "Autumn Cleanout' products range...
checkout code: CLEANOUT

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Free shipping at Pushys at the moment (freeship) and $20 off when you spend $120 (20off) for 46 hours.

teK--

Eats Squid
"You do not qualify for this promotion – please check Ts&Cs"

I think it only works with new account/orders?
Those chunts don't give anyone else anything nowdays... whatever happened to benefits for long standing customers!

Minlak

custom titis
ACY8U worked for me over the weekend, $10 off.
"You do not qualify for this promotion – please check Ts&Cs"

I think it only works with new account/orders?
Tried that code this morning on my order and I didn't qualify had used it a few times before but I have slowed my ordering from CRC since they just aren't as cheap as they used to be. Been sourcing a lot of my stuff from Pushy's and Jonny Sprockets and For The Riders. Only did a CRC order as I needed some Hope spares.