Jarred Graves to Specialized?

Bikeboy005

Likes Bikes
Inside Knowledge

Haha, got to love inside knowledge.
Spoke to a bike shop in Melbourne yesterday who sells a bike brand that the boys ride and he said
Grubby ain't going anywhere and that he will ride that brand until he dies. So that sounds promising.

will2

Likes Dirt
Spoke to a bike shop in Melbourne yesterday who sells a bike brand that the boys ride and he said
Grubby ain't going anywhere and that he will ride that brand until he dies. So that sounds promising.
Haha :gossip::llama:
Anyone else got some info? keen to hear it!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Reading that PB announcement was like reading the Specialized announcement when Sam left ... People that help develop product ... High selling product at that ... Shouldn't be let go IMO. Especially when these riders help train your up and comers. They should be there after their careers as top level racers. I may be wrong, but smells like Americans preferring their own. Gwin for Sam ... Ritchie for Jared ... I'm sure the riders don't see it that way ... But fark, take care of your bloody people regardless of where they come from.

Anyway, likely way off Mark, but I hope Jared smashes it next year on whatever he is on.

madstace

Likes Dirt
Shattered. I can't stand Spesh, but that's mainly a corporate ethics thing. Despite that, I still cheer Troy on (get up would ya!) so I'll definitely continue to cheer Grubby on as well.

Pre-post edit: Spesh still seems to be the winning rumour, but I can't find anywhere that its confirmed.

will2

Likes Dirt
Reading that PB announcement was like reading the Specialized announcement when Sam left ... People that help develop product ... High selling product at that ... Shouldn't be let go IMO. Especially when these riders help train your up and comers. They should be there after their careers as top level racers. I may be wrong, but smells like Americans preferring their own. Gwin for Sam ... Ritchie for Jared ... I'm sure the riders don't see it that way ... But fark, take care of your bloody people regardless of where they come from.

Anyway, likely way off Mark, but I hope Jared smashes it next year on whatever he is on.
He wasn't let go. He chose to move. Reasons being was for more opportunity within the sport as he gets on. He loves Yeti to the bottom of his soul, it was crushing for him to leave. But as we know they are a relatively small company and he wants more for his future beyond racing. Just clearing that up, It was his choice.

How I know, Toowoomba is a small place.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
The enduro is reaching a rebuild/redevelopment in its design.... Expect some proprietary switch infinity copy if Graves does end up there, coolest part will be if the on track Series will be on 2 riders ;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Some could say the black and green paint work is custom to go with the Monster colors.........................

scblack

Leucocholic

Al, for the Americans to prefer appointing an American on their team makes commercial sense. American buyers will take more note of the team if it is an American riding, and that is likely to translate top more sales in America.

I don't agree with it, they should just employ the best rider, but there is some sense there.