ohh nooo

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
im so glad this post has been brought to everyones attention.
fact 1. this guys a faggot!
fact 2. i watched all three of his video's and hes still a faggot!

but. i just wrote him this email
" a member of the mountain biking forum brought your video to our attention.

you may have received some derogatory and threatening emails concerning your youtube post.
and i would like you to consider disregarding them, as they were probably acting on there first impression.

i live no-where near the area, but as a mountain biker. (dirt jumper) i know who main sweat and pain goes into
hand building jumps. hardly any riders have the money to use a bob-cat to build jumps.

i can see your view toward protecting our native flora, and intern our fauna. but most riders dont have anywhere to build legally,
(coming from experience, we've been petitioning for anything for 5 years, and the council have only started. and stopped again)
so we build where we can.

instead of making out that were ruining the environment because riders are selfish individuals.
try and work with them to get areas where we can build, and thats are more environmentally friendly.
in saying that, mountain bikers will most likely continue to build in national parks and council owned land
because there will never be enough areas made available.

every rider loves to have a local track. something that is both convenient, private and to their riding level and style.

so please work with us, not against. because you'll start a never ending battle.

we always rebuild."

and i hope it sways him to help who evers sick dj's they are.
and as for revenge.

fact 3. lets find his house and have a massive myspace party. :D:D:D

edit: thanks zane for bringing this to our attention.

mx_sic

Likes Dirt
God people are so one-sided. Fair enough, yeah you love the environment, lets all go save the world, destroying one trail at a time, blah blah. That is the problem, most councils are abit thick and don't realise that the MTB community won't stop building illegal trails as long as there is no-where legal to ride. Surely if these people are leading our country then they can see this...? If not we should all be very, very worried...

What ever happend to common sense?

And as for ol' david baker...work with us, not against us, you can't win. Like someone has already mentioned, you are fighting a pointless battle

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The definition of irony, as follows - Ranting about environmental destruction caused by a few lumps of dirt, then proceed to inform the necessary government/council, causing tractors and bulldozers to be sent in to demolish these few lumps of dirt; thus causing tenfold the amount of damage the existing trails could ever have on the surrounding area. Ha!

He's a complete tool, but as mentioned, he can also be ally.

I liked what you posted Timbo, 'we always rebuild', that's epic. I'm gunna construct a short poem or something out of that.

timbo #48 STP

Likes Dirt
I liked what you posted Timbo, 'we always rebuild', that's epic. I'm gunna construct a short poem or something out of that.[/QUOTE]

thanks. just stating a fact. :D

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
Hey People.

I can't believe I missed this. Sent him a nice little message today.

It reads as such:

Mr Baker,

I have a huge issue with you and your "Bike Track" videos. Firstly, you obviously have absolutely no idea as what happens in the construction of bike tracks and saying that each of the spots are built 'obviously' by the same people is utter bullshit.

You say the place was constructed with the use of a bobcat but, lets make it clear. Everything constructed in that area was done by hand. You want to know how I know? I built the place and have documentation of every single step.

This is an image before any such clearing was done:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/wdshiver/gif11.gif

No lets pretend I'm you and I know absolutely everything *insert wanker voice here* "You can clearly see that with the creation of the freeway hundreds of tonnes of dirt has been excavated to created the hill on the left hand side of the 'mounds'. This is disruption of the soil is a great habitat for weeds to bed in and grow. Given that the create was not created in the past few years it is quite possible that when the knoll was excavated seedlings may have traveled down the creak and lodged themselves into the residing bank causing the germination of seeds"

As I'm well aware, it is quite evident that you are a forensic scientist and can prove that the carpet is the same from both locations. The blood splatters and the semen stains is enough evidence to prove that the builders of the two tracks are actually the same. Well tough titties, they're different people and I'd like you to respect the fact that I have nothing to do with those trails. I know who those people are and I never agreed with them building in the National Park as it puts bike riders (in general) in a bad light. The trail where we have built (from now on I'll name the place Ragots) was one of many potential spots of building. We decided that it was an area which was infested with weeds, full of shrapnel dumped from the creation of the freeway, not in National Park and out of the way of public so it isn't an eyesore. We implemented rules that you need to take out all the rubbish you put in so it was not washed down the creak and also limited the number of people going so we could minimise the impact on the surrounding area.

We understand that the council and you green tree hugging bush walking gits don't like us building in National Park but since the council is not supplying any area for us to ride, what else are we meant to do? If you dislike our 'Bush Vandalism' so much why don't you lobby the council to create an environmentally safe area for us to create jumps/ trails/ tracks/ 'mounds' and cause little to no destruction of your - or should I say our - bushland.

After your little escapade with the Hornsby Times and the 'BMX Bush Vandalism' escapade we decided to not go back to the area for a while to see what would happen. Low and behold nothing did happen, the place has turned into the weed infested area as it once was and the place looks like shit once again. Thanks Mr Baker.

I am curious, Are you a botanist/ environmentalist/ dole bludger/ some git who has nothing better to do then save the shithole surrounded by the F3, which creates CO that would be more harmful to the environment then weeds?

Would you suggest staying at home smoking weed/ shooting up/ rooting 15y.o. girl a better option then going out into the bush, working hard digging soil, riding our bikes? Get the fuck off your high horse and let us enjoy "our" bush.

From your best mate:
I will be going around to the house featured in "Bike Track 3" and make them aware of the video so they can have their say.

Not exactly at my happiest right now.

Krash

Likes Bikes
"get the gun"
he doesnt seem to relise past time have changed since the 30's he liked walking as a kid, we like trails as kids, so who would he really be preserving the parks for not our kids or our kids for, but for selfish old people who think a good time is sitting in front of the radio in the anderson shelter

bighitben

Likes Dirt
He really is a total twat. Hope he hasn't gotten your jumps destroyed like he did with the other ones, but considering that video was made nearly a year ago i guess they're still there. And blaming it all on the residents of one house, just because they have a trail behind their house is pretty dumb.

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

Can somebody post up a direct link to that video?

My computer just doesnt want to cooperate with the "hosting" of the video.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Hey People.

I can't believe I missed this. Sent him a nice little message today.

It reads as such:

dsf iladufijcjkvkljklf rasjfkldfjldksfjkasdj mcvkmdsklfds fadsg

I will be going around to the house featured in "Bike Track 3" and make them aware of the video so they can have their say.

Not exactly at my happiest right now.
welly said, except you may have incrminated your self a little. get on his bad books, he can go straight to the authorities, you have admitted it was you who was part of building them, and you have supplied evidence against your self. I would be careful what I said to him ..

but over that.

the guy is a prick, id love to take his video, slice it up, ad bits to it, proving him wrong and send it back to him as a reply, to make him look like a complete TWAT. i liek the way he BLAMES the weeds there on you guys. when in the pic you showed, the weeds he pointed out were coverign the whole hill, if anything you cleared the weeds out and did the area well!!

He sounds like a complete twat, at the bit when he is talking about the creek, he is tryign to think of bad weeds down there, but end up repeating the same weed twice, and no naming any more.. great argument there buddy!!!
Why dont we go ban children from playign in streams, as they kick up all the silt and muck from tha banks and it flows down in to the national park.

oen last thing, i really think any one who is thinking about sending a FUCK YOU YOU FAGGOT. style email to him should really re-consider. :)

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
wow, watching biketrails 3, if anyone know's who's house that is, i woudl defitnaly be telling them, and getting them to contact the authorities, about this stalker, who is filiming THEIR house, saying that built tracks, handing their address out over the internet, and i would be getting it removed ASAP.