You Yangs Ride Day Sunday the 8th

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mat i think i remember you in that spot
i didn't have a plate on they ahd no 9s
riding a stab with blak jersy

cheers
Red and white stab, black fox jersey, white shinnies, grey elbow pads, blue and white helmet? I've got a photo of that person, but its blurry.

Jimass

Eats Squid
I think Dean is the unofficial king of the turn bar.

The only way that will change if Geoff learns to panny/better than me.

Triple props to Sean.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
13, harry near the top just after the first rock garden near the top... then it goes that jog jump and pedal for ages
they need to fix up that pedaly bit, do something interesting to it. even if it veers off downhill and meets up with the track further on, so its around 3minutes... everyone will be trying to get under 3minutes = no more pedaling

ok now i'm just talking shit.... the pedaly bits still boring though

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they need to fix up that pedaly bit, do something interesting to it. even if it veers off downhill and meets up with the track further on, so its around 3minutes... everyone will be trying to get under 3minutes = no more pedaling

ok now i'm just talking shit.... the pedaly bits still boring though
They should put some Rhythms in or something... pump track style!

Jimass

Eats Squid
Gay as.

Have fun with that Dean, I've seen Geoff miss rocks by literally a centimetre, you will now have the centimetre added you your bars...

Hey, new trick, bar grinds!

Seriously but, uber double props to Geoff for doing like 10 peoples bars.

Quad props to Sean. Mmmm. Props.... To Dean... Cause ima handing out props.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Nah, they wouldn't race it. But some pumps or some small flowly rhythms would be nice as already stated. Wink*trav*wink.

domtigani

Likes Dirt
hey, i didnt have plates at all i rode a grey stp1 hardtail i was in a fox jersey and fox helmet if you have any photos? just wondering.

cheers.

NeeBean

Likes Dirt
Hey Mate
Number 08
Blue Norco Atomik
Black and Red Fox Jersey and Pants
Silver and Black 661 Full Face
Thanks Mate!

Shredden

Knows his goats
Just processed your photos Toxicity.

And am about to process number 17's photos, give us a sec!

Here's my favourite from the day.

I hope the kids on Farkin!

EDIT - Geoff send me your email and I'll chat to you on msn and send them across once they're processed.
Sure Am!

Sunday was AWESOME. Never been to a shuttle day before but ill sure as hell be at the next one.

I loved riding the Commencel (sp?) mini dh. Too bad I couldent lift it onto the shuttle trailer though:eek:

P.S Do you have a higher res shot (one that i could blow up to A3)? If so could you email to Sillywabbit22@gmail.com. Thanks.
P.P.S Anyone who says that 12 year olds suck can shut the fuck up!:D