***Secret Ride/Build Day 29th November.***

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
****EDITED*****
Dont PM me with questions as to where this is. I have been threatened with violence too many times tonight by the Cavesy boys over PM and direct posting.

So to the "Cavesy" boys that are SO upset over someone trying to do something FOR them, instead of the usual AGAINST them ...... SORRY but I aint your enemy, you are.

I rode with a few of your just the other weekend and NOT one of you had a complaint about us riding there that day.

Those that know me, will know where we are gonna ride&shoot on the 29th.

Now I know what its like for the crew at HMTBA.

Last edited:

davieg

Likes Dirt
how late in the arvo are we talking? i might try pop out for a bit after work if i can but i dunno. i havent riden swansea for ages though. last time i crashed into a tree and went to hospital lol.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
how late in the arvo are we talking? i might try pop out for a bit after work if i can but i dunno. i havent riden swansea for ages though. last time i crashed into a tree and went to hospital lol.
430-5pm leave.

cartman

Likes Bikes
I could be keen, where abouts is the Quary?, the only one that i know of is past Pinnies beach up the hill, have not been there for years now but was no NS when i went thru

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not as good as Jan's Alley though Dude. :rolleyes:
I beg to differ ...... way better than Jans Shmalley!

Not as good as Teerule but shit loads more options and lines than both places down there....

The shire might be GODS country but the Central Coast is his playground.

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
I should make the effort to get down for a spin, it is only 20mins drive away and I have never been there.

I've been off the DH bike since January, whats there in the way of smaller lines?

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Plenty to choose from to build up confidence. And if there isnt anything to your liking then we just build it.

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Sounds good, been google earthing that area for a while now and thought there is some potential here:)

jrewing

Eats Squid
Can we still ride and drink there?

My work ethic is terrible so there'd be no building from me. I have no tongue and my sign language sux too.

Last edited:

turtleracing08

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, I have heard of this spot from some guys on mongoose, one guy on a black diamond and the other on one of those steel hardtails, u no them?
Anyway I would be keen to bring a shovel and wateva and help out, always lookn for knew places to ride.
Cheers