Be afraid...now with one built up :)

big ral

Likes Dirt
Nice, can't wait to see it built. Can we see a spec list or are you just transfering parts over from your old 303?

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow so jealous....that is an awsome frame there...you better build it up with a good spec otherwise you will have an e-enemy:p

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
OOOOHHH Cory!!! Your a disgrace... your doing that Yeti too hard, its not made for that sort of abuse. I know what you do with some of those other Yeti's and it makes we wonder... I know you have been waiting forever to get it, but please give it a break.

I need a ride of it again!!! I'll just wait till it gets scratched a bit, i don't want to stack your 303 again :D, i felt so bad. Im so jealous... Where you want to go riding next weekend?

Cheers,

Last edited:

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is it worth the hours drive just to see it in the flesh? i think it may be, looks sweet kore!

dj ben

Likes Dirt
thats a sick frame. so are the wheels sitting on the ground. how much do they sell for if you bought the whole bike?

nickmann

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ha ha you did this with last years model you dirty boy:) but it is very nice.. okay okay, i would probably do the same

blanket_melb

Likes Dirt
I wasnt so sure before, but now ive seen it all, and I can gurantee that. I am never touching another frame at greensbourough cycles :) haha, sick frame man

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
thats a sick frame. so are the wheels sitting on the ground. how much do they sell for if you bought the whole bike?
A kidney, left testicle, most of a lung, a large chunk of change........and a life! lol

Everyone take this mental picture in their mind for a moment, remove Cory's head and put it where the stem goes on that frame....Cory's love child!!!!:D

-Jordan-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, I'd happily cut off my own penis and ride it all day long if it were shaped like that....
There's a point where funny comments just turn weird... congratulations, you just crossed it. :)

Nice bike though - so much for keeping the old one? haha.