Zerode Katipo

fastrider gus

super huck
I cant remember what I paid for postage... I did get em straight off the website though.
After the last couple of rides I've been considering trying SPDs.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

discofrank

Likes Dirt
not thin, pretty normal for a flat metal pedal, but i have a set of burgtec pedals on my tranny , and fuck me they are sticky

fastrider gus

super huck
I had a few hours to hang out with my baby inbetween flights last night.
Im definitely no photographer, just tried to play with the camera in my phone a little, it would be awesome to get some pro shots done but she looks good even in bad ones!

Im thinking of changing it up a little to suit what I'm riding at the moment, drop to the 140 rear link with an air shock, go back to a 150 lyrik and some EXO casing tyres.
She is a fucking beast as it sits now but there just isn't the elevation here to justify it, and I don't have the lungs to make it move quick enough!

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Or you could run the current shock with the 140mm link and get the Goldilocks (for me :p) 150mm travel...

fastrider gus

super huck
Id like to try an air shock so I figured I'd go the shorter stroke for 140mm, then I've got all bases covered for future tinkering!

Yea I headed west about a year ago to work in the mines, absolutely loving the lifestyle change! WA is bloody fantastic.
I should have my new van by July, then ill be able to fully explore the trails south of Perth.

I met a few locals that have been showing me around, the guy running the shuttles is a top bloke!

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Id like to try an air shock so I figured I'd go the shorter stroke for 140mm, then I've got all bases covered for future tinkering!

Yea I headed west about a year ago to work in the mines, absolutely loving the lifestyle change! WA is bloody fantastic.
I should have my new van by July, then ill be able to fully explore the trails south of Perth.

I met a few locals that have been showing me around, the guy running the shuttles is a top bloke!

thats awesome

i used to be the shuttle bus guy :p
and Tim is a legend , ill check and see if the links are the same for 140

and have a gander at insta for byfordbogan and rueben van den dool both run zerodes as well and sure as shit make use of all the travel! in WA :)

also lookup ZerodeWA paul is the local supplier dude and a top guy

fastrider gus

super huck
Yea I got a pinion service kit from him not long ago, so good to have a local stock of zerode spares!
I've come across a few vids of guys on zerodes in Perth, there seems to be a fair crew! will have to try and tee up a ride with everyone at some point!

Right now Im back in Vic for 2 weeks, first time ive been home in a year! After that I'm doing a couple of 4 week swings to build up some cash. Im getting into the gym a bit more while up there so I can try keep up with all these fit Perth riders! Playing in machines is fun but you're basically sitting on your arse all day, im getting old and realising fitness vanishes in a flash if you don't maintain it..
Can still jump, can't pedal much

discofrank

Likes Dirt
Yea I got a pinion service kit from him not long ago, so good to have a local stock of zerode spares!
I've come across a few vids of guys on zerodes in Perth, there seems to be a fair crew! will have to try and tee up a ride with everyone at some point!

Right now Im back in Vic for 2 weeks, first time ive been home in a year! After that I'm doing a couple of 4 week swings to build up some cash. Im getting into the gym a bit more while up there so I can try keep up with all these fit Perth riders! Playing in machines is fun but you're basically sitting on your arse all day, im getting old and realising fitness vanishes in a flash if you don't maintain it..
Can still jump, can't pedal much

nice, yeah when your back let me know, mine should be back running by then! think there is around 10 or so now in perth maybe more , i been hitting swan river loops a bit after work as i can get the kms up pretty quick

fastrider gus

super huck
Fell in love with the Cura 4 brakes on the Starling, couldn't resist grabbing a set for the big hitter..
Got some 90 degree fittings on the way to neaten up the hoses F+R.
The hope floaters are not very friendly with the callipers on this one unfortunately, gonna have to either get the flap disc out or change to a regular 1 piece rotor.. Intend rotors look pretty sweet..

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I've been looking at throwing the rear brake hose through the dropper cable port on the drive side to neaten things up, which stops that sharp curve the rear hose has to make to fit the guides on the down tube .

Seeing as though you don't have the problem of cramming 2 hoses in the dropper port, go for it!

These things are unique enough already, but you seem to like taking unique to the next level with your rigs! Nice work!

fastrider gus

super huck
Couple of nice little finishing touches, banjo fittings and new hoses front and rear to tidy up the routing and an Intend mount.
Lovely piece of machining, makes the Hope mount look pretty agricultural in comparison.
RG bike components levers are a treat as well