Zerode Katipo

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
How are you tracking with it in general?

Just upping the bling on the build to another level as well... :oops:

fastrider gus

super huck
How are you tracking with it in general?

Just upping the bling on the build to another level as well... :oops:
I haven't adapted to the shifter very well, still really need to think before every shift and in crucial situations like awkward climbs or sprints into big jumps i often shift the wrong way or muck up the timing between power strokes. Last ride i managed to shift smooth the whole day but i was really making an effort to think about it. im wondering if switching the cables around would help, more of a moto throttle mentality.
I might give that a go and shorten the cables a little when it needs a bit of love.
Other than that, absolutely love it! The benefits far outweigh my shifting dramas. Heading to Bright and Falls this weekend, absolutely froffing on decent flow trails!

Sent from my SM-A115F using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
im wondering if switching the cables around would help, more of a moto throttle mentality.
I was thinking that initially too, but by the time I'd actually get around to changing the cables I reckon I'll have the shifting totally down, just to have to re learn it again. :D

My first ever outing on it was at Falls! Enjoy Thunderbolt and Big Fella on it!

discofrank

Likes Dirt
hell yeah!
give th shifting some time, i explain it that its like shifting a manual car... let off the power ( clutch in ) and shift, then back on the power ( clutch out )
it will become very instinctive,

I did ask rob a few years back about changing the way it shifts too how you mentioned, and he had never heard of anyone doing it,

fastrider gus

super huck
Not too worried about damage. My days of destroying parts are mostly gone and worst case if I do munt a stanchion it's relatively cheap to replace one lower leg compared to a whole CSU.
There was absolutely nothing wrong with the lyriks, bloody awesome fork! I just really wanted the Bandit and I was lucky enough to grab the last set. The build sheet says #3 of 6 but I think ive seen more than 6 all up on insta, it could be only 6 silver sets made..

So far I've just had a few runs at the Goat farm and some laps around the city, I haven't touched a bike for 6 months so I'm just getting comfortable again. ill take some time to get them set up properly and take some better pics.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Not too worried about damage. My days of destroying parts are mostly gone and worst case if I do munt a stanchion it's relatively cheap to replace one lower leg compared to a whole CSU.
There was absolutely nothing wrong with the lyriks, bloody awesome fork! I just really wanted the Bandit and I was lucky enough to grab the last set. The build sheet says #3 of 6 but I think ive seen more than 6 all up on insta, it could be only 6 silver sets made..

So far I've just had a few runs at the Goat farm and some laps around the city, I haven't touched a bike for 6 months so I'm just getting comfortable again. ill take some time to get them set up properly and take some better pics.

There is a bloke in Italy (Dave..Rulezman Suspension) that is doing a run of lower leg guards if you're interested. Carbon with titanium fasteners...should be well thought out, functional and look good. We could combine shipping if you're keen ;)

fastrider gus

super huck
There is a bloke in Italy (Dave..Rulezman Suspension) that is doing a run of lower leg guards if you're interested. Carbon with titanium fasteners...should be well thought out, functional and look good. We could combine shipping if you're keen ;)
I did see that, they look pretty cool! I wasn't going to worry about guards but maybe the zerode does need more carbon goodies...