is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
...don't you ever turn your back on me....do you know who I am .....I am tha LAW.......poo shoot is used for private fathers day races which is okayed by tha relevant authorities..... that's what I heard....old man river Sat is G O for go...

Last edited:

tu plang

knob
aargh dont rub it in. rugby saturday afternoon. which is good in a sense as i like rugby... but i have no time to ride atm :mad: . on the bright side, its a trial match against Iona who we slaughter every year. have a good time boys, im hoping to get out again soon.

binner

Hath shat hymself
ahhhhhhh yes Mr Fallboy..make sure to tape up the hand n thumb......c u at my house..... beers n cigars for our birthday boy..........I think he's close to retirement for DH better get him prepd for XC.................... ROFL.........Is KRAM in for dh????

binner

Hath shat hymself
I'm from trinidad

....what kinda code was that Q.........? .........c u out there brutha...I'm tryin out a rear minion slow reazy 40a today ...lets see wha happens.....
I am looking at a property this mornin so the 1pm meet at my digs must be pushed to 1:15 for a 1:25 dispatch........I'm movin out your way Heroine....we can be neighbours..........

Last edited:

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kram is in. I will bring an extra chopper. We might be able to scope out the dayboro tracks. Is DBD coming? How about Glenn? return from choag adventure ride? I am trying to organise a shuttle driver aswell.........

binner

Hath shat hymself
no dice

......DBD is in .Gland is out due to family prayer group meeting all day ....the rest of tha crew is in............get to tha chopper..........
...can you get the stoners to shuttle n vid??

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
R & D

....check , check & recheck.I suggust you hammer down some stairs or sumthin b4 you come to tha mountain for any signs of fatigue or failure ..Hey Q r u able to score a shuttle be-atch today?, we r one short..out

binner

Hath shat hymself
roll tha dice

..good riding today guys........it was good company and people were stepppin up.......

Quintin

Eats Squid
Props to Kram the big gap smasher! and all the boys who smash gaps big or small. your work is appreciated.

EMF

Eats Squid
thanks again

cheers to a liner for the awesome time at clear and ofcourse to all the bros who made it a great arvo celebrating the BDay in style

thanks guys

binner

Hath shat hymself
..cianti........

.......red wine n DH don't mix.............hope you pulled thru on the DH after party.......... I heard there was plenty of cheap italian red wine and pushing n shoving going on......... let the racing begin........FB how did u pull up?? did u get to use the 12v sheath???

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pushing shoving groping oh yeah. I aborted the induced 12v sheath action that was being forced on me, by con artists, when an escape route suddenly presented itself. Acura there will be revenge. Didn't pull up too well burnt my insides with wicked spirits that acura couldn't scull. I can still feel it.