• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Thread restored because a-liner asked nicely.

Be aware if the shit keeps up it will be removed for good.

binner

Hath shat hymself
.tone it down!!!!!

as you can see Scott and I had an E-chat....... we are all buddies here but lets keep kinda on topic and maybe if we want to have a dig or rib each other lets PM or text or call each other..........I think the thread was and is pretty fun (read :- good for a laugh) but maybe think and put more substance into it from now on.......Cheers b b b buddies....see ya on the long weekend.............. mmmmmm turf......

binner

Hath shat hymself
scared......23/4/05

....geeeeez Scott..looks like you have scared my buddies!. Q, FB what time r u headin to the hill?(23/04/05)

Quintin

Eats Squid
hehe

yes - dont want to put a foot out...

im not goin today, its my birthday - id like to do some birthday runs but tomorrow is going to be huge (perhaps 15-20 guys) so im savin it up. 9am sunday out there and then monday if you wanna go take a peak at the other place let me know what time suits if any

have fun blitzin...:)

ps. i could go today if FB was to twist my arm early enough...

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
see you @ the top!

....hey Quint me and the boys will be there round 9:15am,24/04/05......do you have a shuttle cow?..where r all these others coming from?...sorry TP I am only doin Sun .Mon is out for me........Dawn service, remember the fallen........FB, Heroine you in?..... .meet at the bike shed ghetto 8:30....

Last edited:

Quintin

Eats Squid
Theres a big thread on that other forum. if everyone does as they say then there could be about 20 ppl. but expect only half to turn up.

cya there.

binner

Hath shat hymself
thumb sore

....good work Q..stepping up to the plate, next is coffs hey ..maybe this coming long weekend (30th, 1st,2nd May)..what you think ......have a camp o/nite down there..lemme know.....FB is in.......

Last edited:

Quintin

Eats Squid
New minions 2.7 - Coff syrup

actually im super keen... what night were you thinkin? do they have lifts down there or shuttles or wha ?

is heroine in?

Kram is organising a trip down that weekend too.

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
bahhh hahh....

no lifts......just shuttles.........don't know if heroine is in....I won't have affirmative dates till maybe Thursday.......... K I T.....

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spoken to Kram he is heading down. Lets do this Coffs harbour thing, massive blazing. I had an awesome ride at Clear mtn on sunday and did a few runs at tambo yesterday which gave the stinky a proper workout.

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
how does it work!

....who are you taking FB?..hows kram getting there .details .I need details.........

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will work it out on the two way tonight. Which day are you planing on going down g-liner? I probably have to work on saturday in the AM. I can probably bring a couple of people and a three seat chopper if need be.

Last edited:

Quintin

Eats Squid
all i want to know is if im gonna need to take my car or if theres a seat elsewhere. another thing that might interest you is that i MAY be able to get a 12 seater bus for the trip very cheap.

hmm shuttling in a 12 seater. imagine that. we could make the cash back

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Blazing Coffs

I thought we would go down sat and sun night because it is a long weekend. I am going to do a phone around tonight and try and get some numbers together and work out vehicles. A bus could be a cool idea or maybe a troup carrer.