• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
Heroine is down ......massive evac

................... Heroine is not feeling too good , must be that cheap Italian wine getting it's revenge........ sounds like I missed out on some fun ........FB what did u want me to order from Billy boy?? ..no riding for me this weekend , doin a backyard blitz on my house , are you in ? beer n pizza at the end of the day.....Heroine will be Jamie Dury flexin his pecks to my young sweet nurse neighbour, I will be Scotty Cam talkin shite , DBD is tha dog chasin his tail and pissin on my shed, and you can be the pommie guy that no one cares about ........ then we gotta find some hot trim for tha chick ......but will be riding the following long weekend , hopefully get in contact with Kram, FB can you let him know about this thread and tell him to use it so we can keep in touch. Cheers big fella............

Quintin

Eats Squid
So are we gonna try that new place just a little further west some DAY, BRO? i heard its nice. I want heroine to teach me how to fly.

good luck with the blitz, make sure you build some high skinnys in the backyard trees for practice.

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
K to the R to tha A to tha M.......

....he will have us dialed in for tha day- bro.............. yessssss the back yard will sport a bike maintenance shed ( 6x3 ), with a 2.5 x 6 mtr wide deck for lazing around allowing us to talk shite whilst doing mods to the machines , also there will be a nice little qtr pipe for playin round on , bring out tha free agent air bomb!!!! bmx is back......
.......Heroine can fly sometimes, normally over the bars , heehee........he was also flying last Sat nite but that was due to cheap cianti..............

Last edited:

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A liner. I need two sets of pads and one rotor. I will dial in for the back yard blitz but am going to dial a ride in at some time as well. You need to organise some hot trim for the byb, tell your uni bitches its an art excursion or something. Are you getting one of those dingo mini loaders cause I'm a gun operator........

Last edited:

Quintin

Eats Squid
I want to win the Demo 9

fb looks like a fun ride brewing up on sunday morn - refer mtbskirt for details.

a liners renowarming is set to be a blast :) i hear there will be a Demo 9 as a door prize...

binner

Hath shat hymself
tha

......... no Dingo, no hot trim .can only do my nursie neighbour......... FB ..........your merchandise is en route to my place .......... cash please ........ .......looks like Sunday at the mountain....... gotta go hard on Saturday then boy at the BYB............out must dash.......
.........door prize for one lucky person is a brand new Demo 9 as the mighty Q has stated..............

Last edited:

EMF

Eats Squid
medication time

the door prize is one slightly used dual eliminator - moltovo

rider suffering from emotional hardness and swollen ankles

disease is still holding on
I hear the DH has moved to a AM start saturday

can u make it aliner due to all the backdoor boys seem to want to help u out on the weekend?

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its a long weekend and I am not working so should beable to fit in 2 or 3 dh or urban sessions in different localities starting saturday in the AM. as well as Ians BYB and hopefully some trim. I aint wastin a minute.........

binner

Hath shat hymself
...I'm goin lo-co on your ass Heroine

.....NO ...I can't do morning Sat ..get off my back!!!!! you betta be at my joint early for turfing punk!..........there's more to life than riding down hills ...............

uni gal

Likes Bikes
.....an art excursion....wot an invitation....watchin the BYB boyz gettin down n dirty would be more enticing.... ;)

EMF

Eats Squid
you got mail

you got she-mail aliner

letz give a hot welcome aboard to uni gal
our refreshment chick and the new shuttle driver

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
stress not a-liner

Ill be back nice and early, hopefully undamaged. Ill do 4 or 5 hours for you if uni-girl is opening the beers for us.........