Your most hated "SALE SPEAK"

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Selling my pride and joy.

I am selling mine too in a used dolmio jar, but I don't see the need to charge $2k for it.

Also you can't sell your pride and joy to upgrade it, that's not how it works.

cammas

Seamstress
Another one not related to sales speak but when you make an offer or send a message to some dick on Facebook and they read your message but give no answer. How hard is it to say no or propose a counter offer, it’s not rocket science and I’m not low balling them either you know just $10-20 off a price or ask them to the do price including post etc.
It’s not that freaking hard to say “No” :rolleyes:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Another one not related to sales speak but when you make an offer or send a message to some dick on Facebook and they read your message but give no answer. How hard is it to say no or propose a counter offer, it’s not rocket science and I’m not low balling them either you know just $10-20 off a price or ask them to the do price including post etc.
Read by beeb... 21/07

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Had one of those last week when I responded to an ad for a fork. It was an old ad, but 26" stuff isn't exactly the trendy thing, so it's reasonable to assume that if listed the thing is still available. Instead of replying to my enquiry, Pusnuts just deleted the ad....

cammas

Seamstress
Had one of those last week when I responded to an ad for a fork. It was an old ad, but 26" stuff isn't exactly the trendy thing, so it's reasonable to assume that if listed the thing is still available. Instead of replying to my enquiry, Pusnuts just deleted the ad....
Yep how hard is it to say “sorry not available I sold it” then delete it, maybe we just expect too much from people these days, like communication skills :rolleyes:

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I got a response on the last thing I tried to buy on Facebook ($20 stem). Had just been added to market place

“Sorry mate, I’m flying out to Europe tomorrow. Flick me a message in September and you can come and grab it then.”

Why the fuck did you just post it up?