You Yangs as of 16/5/03 - Xtrem Large and many pics Pics-

Yeah so while i wait for them to upload to site, thanks to www.photobucket.com , sorry, couldn't be arsed re sizing them cos im tired from today which had an Awsome turn out, 2 shuttles(most people walked up) and lots of people round to help you out bike wise and which line to take, not too many crashes or broken bones i heard of but it had the potential...easy acces to track, close parking, really neat track (not rutted or muddy), cheap and good envirnment...what else do you want for a race? :D , 18th of 33 plus getting of due to impossiblility of section made it an even better day...if you get the change to head up...SNATCH IT

And this view was from the carpark...

Stab_Primo got shat on practise run immediately before race run!

Pics from here are walking up from basically the end to 3/4 the way up track!

Second Last Drop

Top View

SICK berm

The All Famous Nature Donated Wall Ride

Rocks Coming Upto Wallride

Runup to the rocksbefore Wall Ride

Its Easier than it looks!!

Told ya so!

Approaching previous pic

rock garden mini (fast as) coming to corner (prev pic)

Jump That!

end of huge NS table (very jumpable)

Take Off

clear the first and the back rock is a vert, drop in or launch to flat and after this is 20-30m sprint to ns table

launch it or pump it or boost...multi mumma

the vert drop in thingamabob

upper=manual down and front is a drop or roller

And theres 3/4 of the track for ya, getts beter going up it but it sucked me to dirt and missed the crash matresses by yay much <----------------------------> wasn't happy, sooo evil, but if any one wants to see if they are in my gallery i have HHHEAAPPS of people doing the 2nd and last jump/drop so heres the link, drop in while your here your placing, cheers

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I'm not sure of the distance, but in that last photo I spy a gap. From the rocks above to the rock tranny.

stacka

Likes Dirt
looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! Wish I could have made it there, that was first round of Vic state series, yeah?

S.

ex offender
Scott said:
I'm not sure of the distance, but in that last photo I spy a gap. From the rocks above to the rock tranny.
You can't really, the tranny is nearly vert (doesn't look it in the pic) and only about 2ft high... and it's immediately followed by a corner. And it's a fair way back (with not much runup) to boot.

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the track looks bloody nice, especially the pallete drop, and banked corner made of logs. The photos make it look relatively flat though. Is that the case, or is it steeper than the photos make out.

pros were running a 2:11 and i got around a 2 50, nah it suprisingly wasn't steep, it was gradual but on the corners it tended to drop alot cos nearly every corner there was a rock obsticle or was tight, keyword was nearly, yeah i have riders photos, im posting them up in the photobucket thing so ill post the link up later tonight, i got some videos of riders too, yeah it was first round, big hill is following on the 25th and 26th

kalem said:
nice pics man, cheers.

getting off due to impossiblility of section
what section was that?
after the berm lizard bridge, then upto the big rock drop in then u hang a left and have to air off a rock and land on one too, couldn't figure it no matter how many times i watched, i think it could have improved my run if i did it though, pics of riders are in my gallery, post reply here if you want to see, vid of riders is coming,

cheers

Master_eT

Likes Bikes
The track is down near Geelong, so its probably a bit of a drive from Albury...

It took us a bit under 2hrs to drive from Bendigo, and from what i can remember it takes about 2-3hrs to get from Bendigo to Albury.

If you are dedicated it will be a good drive though :)

Master_eT.

ridemotocross

Likes Dirt
have you been to mt beauty, is it as sick as some of the tracks there, coz mt beauty is closer to home, I NEED SOMEWHERE TO RIDE!!!

dylma

Likes Dirt
looks like a sweet as track. good quality pics as well. where is you yangs and how could i get there from the harbour bridge.... i wanna do it