You laugh you lose

dazz

Downhill Dazz
I didn't pick you as transphobic or a watcher of a RWNJ Youtube channel. Are you going to put up their anti vax, pro gun or clearly racist stuff next?
Huh? Nope, didn't even watch the long version and didn't do any 'vetting' whatsoever of where it came from. Took it as a quick laugh, piss-take aimed at the likes of 'sovereign citizen' type people. Betoota style. You clearly see it from a very different angle.

As for me? I try to base my opinion on a person as to how good of a human they are. IE, kind, generous, fair, honest, etc. I couldn't care less about gender or ethnic background. Good people are sometimes bad and bad people are sometimes good, it's a blurry line at the best of times.

Last edited:

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Huh? Nope, didn't even watch the long version and didn't do any 'vetting' whatsoever of where it came from. Took it as a quick laugh, piss-take aimed at the likes of 'sovereign citizen' type people. Betoota style. You clearly see it from a very different angle.

As for me? I try to base my opinion on a person as to how good of a human they are. IE, kind, generous, fair, honest, etc. I couldn't care less about gender or ethnic background. Good people are sometimes bad and bad people are sometimes good, it's a blurry line at the best of times.
If you saw some of their other videos you'd get where their coming from. It's humour for the MAGA crowd.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
If you saw some of their other videos you'd get where their coming from. It's humour for the MAGA crowd.
OK, cool. Thanks for calling me out as a transphobic, anti-vax, pro gun, racist, right wing nutjob for one post in the 'you laugh you lose' thread.

Flow-Rider

Burner
To be fair, Joyce's credentials (and character) were on show for everyone to see well before he got the Qantas gig.

If anyone is to blame for Qantas' current state of affairs it is his predecessor Geoff Dixon who fully endorsed the little leprechaun...
You know the Irish built the Titanic right, and look at what happened to it. :p