You laugh you lose

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Went to Aldi to get some meat for Sunday Dinner.
You know the old joke about going to Aldi for bread and milk, and walking out with a two-man tent, a chainsaw, & a trumpet?

Well, Fark me, not only was there a Chainsaw, but there was A frikken Tent, and A HUUUGE Fk-off LED telly. The only thing I didn't see there was a trumpet. (and they did have a special on trumpets and a few other instruments earlier in the year or late last year)

Aldi: A random surprise Aladdin's Cave of wonder :eek: o_Oo_O
(or there's 2/5ths of nothing)

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Went to Aldi to get some meat for Sunday Dinner.
You know the old joke about going to Aldi for bread and milk, and walking out with a two-man tent, a chainsaw, & a trumpet?

Well, Fark me, not only was there a Chainsaw, but there was A frikken Tent, and A HUUUGE Fk-off LED telly. The only thing I didn't see there was a trumpet. (and they did have a special on trumpets and a few other instruments earlier in the year or late last year)

Aldi: A random surprise Aladdin's Cave of wonder

(or there's 2/5ths of nothing)
But did you get the meat for dinner?

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
I used to work for the ad agency in London, that had the ALDI UK account. Man, they were some fun times. Some of the shit that got done by them (and by us on their behalf), was real 'seat of your pants stuff'. The 'specials' were 50/50 every week on wether they would arrive in the country on time and/or pass the safety standards. We had some fun with them. Good times.
And then there was the ice cream...!!!

mark22

Likes Dirt
I used to work for the ad agency in London, that had the ALDI UK account. Man, they were some fun times. Some of the shit that got done by them (and by us on their behalf), was real 'seat of your pants stuff'. The 'specials' were 50/50 every week on wether they would arrive in the country on time and/or pass the safety standards. We had some fun with them. Good times.
And then there was the ice cream...!!!
Ice cream??