You laugh you lose

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Problem with Andrew Tate is the hold he has over kids, even very young kids. He's well known all over the school yard to the extent that my own 10yr old took a Andrew Tate costume to school (2 face masks to cover his hair and make him bald and sunnies - was actually quite funny if I was not so horrified).

I of course had a chat with him but all kids see is fancy cars and enviable lifestyle. Pity I'd like to show my kid what the inside of a Romanian jail looks like right now.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Problem with Andrew Tate is the hold he has over kids, even very young kids. He's well known all over the school yard to the extent that my own 10yr old took a Andrew Tate costume to school (2 face masks to cover his hair and make him bald and sunnies - was actually quite funny if I was not so horrified).

I of course had a chat with him but all kids see is fancy cars and enviable lifestyle. Pity I'd like to show my kid what the inside of a Romanian jail looks like right now.
I live next to Manly and have a GTR. All your kid needs to look like me is 4 pillows, a friend to stand on, and some Wayfarers.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can actually confirm my kid would be hella impressed by the GTR

To complete the disguise "did I ever tell you about the time I rode from London to Beijing..."

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Can actually confirm my kid would be hella impressed by the GTR

To complete the disguise "did I ever tell you about the time I rode from London to Beijing..."
But he's only young. He'd have trouble pulling off the wistful 1000 yard stare and sounding like the best years of his life are long past.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk