You laugh you lose

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm in a pub in Hornsby. I've just had a quick hobo bath and am now eating a steak before heading home. I look out the window of the bistro and fuck me! The transition is gone!!! The pole I locked it to is naked, bare, bikeless!!! I figure I need to investigate and see if there is any cctv footage, call the cops etc so head to the exit. There I see the bike, locked to the pole I locked it too.. about 3m from the pole I was looking at.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I'm in a pub in Hornsby. I've just had a quick hobo bath and am now eating a steak before heading home. I look out the window of the bistro and fuck me! The transition is gone!!! The pole I locked it to is naked, bare, bikeless!!! I figure I need to investigate and see if there is any cctv footage, call the cops etc so head to the exit. There I see the bike, locked to the pole I locked it too.. about 3m from the pole I was looking at.
how good is that first rush of blood though?...

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Geeez, Don't park out the front of pubs in Hornsby. Your are sticking your head in the lion's mouth. Meth heads with Gumtree accounts are never far away.

Glad you still have your tranny.
+1. Good that you still have your bike, but getting good bikes stolen has happened way too often to you, with no discernible change in behaviour, to the point where it's more funny than tragic.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I always find these interesting - The space flight / lazers / deathstars / aliens / lightsabres are no issue in something Far Far away but having a way of securing items similar to ours is an issue - I bet its not called a phillips head screw in their galaxy though!!
My eldest mentioned this morning how annoyed he found the briefcases/suitcases in Andor because they looked similar to what we use.
It's a bag, realistically there's only so many ways you can carry your shit!