You laugh you lose

Flow-Rider

Burner
A Michigan mum got the ultimate revenge on her nosy, spying neighbours — by adorning her garden with maniacal mannequins dressed as “drug-addled whores, drunks and accident victims” to give prying eyes something to stare at. Photos of her dummy security system are currently going viral as fans praise her ingenious method of exacting vengeance.

my-neighbours-will-stop-bothering-me-if-they-think-im-crazy/news-story/

Flow-Rider

Burner
I hate it when that happens.
Reservoir man accused of stealing women’s undies

A Melbourne man allegedly horded thousands of pairs of stolen women’s clothing, including underwear, bras and exercise pants, in his family bedroom and used them for private sexual purposes, a court has heard.
The court was told that when police executed a warrant at Mr M's Hickford St address on Wednesday, July 6, the stolen clothing was “knee high” in his bedroom, where there was also a sex doll attired in the stolen items.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Reservoir man accused of stealing women’s undies

A Melbourne man allegedly horded thousands of pairs of stolen women’s clothing, including underwear, bras and exercise pants, in his family bedroom and used them for private sexual purposes, a court has heard.
The court was told that when police executed a warrant at Mr M's Hickford St address on Wednesday, July 6, the stolen clothing was “knee high” in his bedroom, where there was also a sex doll attired in the stolen items.
Terrifying for those women, knowing that he wont get much prison time.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Can we get the same thing for the boomers and their tax subsidies. I'd love to know how their last cruise was.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
Or maybe the resources companies welfare, sorry subsides. Would love a pic of the new mahogany boardroom table or some pics from the management retreat in Hawaii.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Or maybe the resources companies welfare, sorry subsides. Would love a pic of the new mahogany boardroom table or some pics from the management retreat in Hawaii.
Hold on, aren't we talking about the same group of people?!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk